Pistons vs Bucks Prediction - NBA Picks 11/8/23
Milwaukee Bucks (4-2) vs Detroit Pistons (2-6)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Fiserv Forum)
Betting Odds: Milwaukee Bucks -12 -- Over/Under: 227 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Detroit Pistons and Milwaukee Bucks meet Wednesday in NBA action at the Fiserv Forum. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Detroit Pistons Betting Preview
The Detroit Pistons look to snap a 5-game losing streak. The Detroit Pistons have lost 3 of their first 4 road games. The Detroit Pistons are averaging 109.4 points on 46.2 percent shooting and allowing 112.9 points on 45.6 percent shooting. Cade Cunningham is averaging 22.9 points and 3.1 rebounds, while Alec Burks is averaging 15 points and 2.3 assists. Jalen Duren is the third double-digit scorer and Isaiah Stewart is grabbing 8 rebounds. The Detroit Pistons are shooting 39.1 percent from beyond the arc and 82.1 percent from the free throw line. The Detroit Pistons are allowing 36.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.1 rebounds per game.
Detroit Pistons Player Facts
- Ausar Thompson is one of only two qualified players in the league averaging at least 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks this season.
- Isaiah Stewart ranks T3rd amongst qualified Centers for 3P% (46.4%) this season.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Milwaukee Bucks look to build on their 4-2 start to the season. The Milwaukee Bucks have won 3 of their first 4 home games. The Milwaukee Bucks are averaging 116.7 points on 47.2 percent shooting and allowing 119.7 points on 48.8 percent shooting. Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 26 points and 9 rebounds, while Damian Lillard is averaging 22.7 points and 4.8 rebounds. Bobby Portis is the third double-digit scorer and Brook Lopez is grabbing 4.5 rebounds. The Milwaukee Bucks are shooting 37.9 percent from beyond the arc and 75 percent from the free throw line. The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 37.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.5 rebounds per game.
Milwaukee Bucks Player Facts
- Damian Lillard ranks 8th amongst qualified players for FT% (93.0%) this season.
- Brook Lopez is one of only eight qualified players in the league averaging at least 1.5 threes and 1.5 blocks this season.
- The Bucks rank 1st in the league for opponent blocks per game this season (3.2).
- The Bucks rank 1st in the league for free throw attempts per game this season (29.3).
- The Pistons rank 30th in the league for opponent free throws made per game this season (23.1).
- The Pistons rank 30th in the league for opponent free throw attempts per game this season (27.8).
The Milwaukee Bucks should be favored for obvious reasons, but this line is a bit insane. The Bucks have been shaky at best defensively, and they're 1-4-1 ATS on the season. Khris Middleton is also expected to miss this game for the Bucks. The Detroit Pistons aren't winning games, but they've been competitive in a lot of efforts, and they're a top-5 3-point shooting team up to this point. Lot of points. Give me the Pistons.