Heat vs Grizzlies Prediction - NBA Picks 11/8/23
Memphis Grizzlies (1-6) vs Miami Heat (3-4)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm (FedExForum)
Betting Odds: Memphis Grizzlies -1.5 -- Over/Under: 219 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Miami Heat and Memphis Grizzlies meet Wednesday in NBA action at the FedExForum. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat look for a win to get back to a .500 record. The Miami Heat have lost all 3 road games. The Miami Heat are averaging 107.4 points on 45.5 percent shooting and allowing 111.3 points on 49.8 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 25.3 points and 5.6 rebounds, while Bam Adebayo is averaging 21.5 points and 9.3 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 1.9 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 38 percent from beyond the arc and 81.7 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 37.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.1 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Player Facts
- Tyler Herro is one of only six qualified players in the league averaging at least 25.0 points, 5.0 assists and 5.0 rebounds this season.
- Bam Adebayo ranks 16th amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (9.3) this season.
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Preview
The Memphis Grizzlies look to rebound from a 1-6 start. The Memphis Grizzlies have lost all 3 home games. The Memphis Grizzlies are averaging 108.3 points on 44.2 percent shooting and allowing 115 points on 45.5 percent shooting. Desmond Bane is averaging 26.6 points and 5 rebounds, while Jaren Jackson Jr. is averaging 21.6 points and 2.6 assists. Marcus Smart is the third double-digit scorer and Ziaire Williams is grabbing 6.7 rebounds. The Memphis Grizzlies are shooting 32.7 percent from beyond the arc and 76.3 percent from the free throw line. The Memphis Grizzlies are allowing 39.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.7 rebounds per game.
Memphis Grizzlies Player Facts
- Marcus Smart ranks 1st amongst qualified players for steals per game (2.7) this season.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. ranks T4th amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (2.3) this season.
- The Grizzlies rank 30th in the league for opponent three-point field goals attempts per game this season (40.3).
- The Grizzlies rank T2nd in the league for blocks per game this season (7.1).
- The Heat rank 2nd in the league for opponent free throw percentage this season (69.0%).
- The Heat rank 2nd in the league for opponent free throws made per game this season (12.7).
Both teams are banged up, but it looks like Jimmy Butler is going to play. The Memphis Grizzlies have just been a complete mess through 7 games, especially on the defensive side. Until Ja Morant and others return, it's hard to get behind the Grizzlies with confidence. This line is strange if I'm being honest. The Grizz have done nothing so far to be favored against anybody, let alone a solid team in the East. Give me the free bucket.