Cavaliers vs Thunder Prediction - NBA Picks 11/8/23
Oklahoma City Thunder (4-3) vs Cleveland Cavaliers (3-4)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Paycom Center)
Betting Odds: Oklahoma City Thunder +2.5 -- Over/Under: 229.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Oklahoma City Thunder meet Wednesday in NBA action at the Paycom Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers look to get back to a .500 record. The Cleveland Cavaliers have won 2 of their first 3 road games. The Cleveland Cavaliers are averaging 107 points on 45 percent shooting and allowing 109.9 points on 44.5 percent shooting. Donovan Mitchell is averaging 32.3 points and 5.7 assists, while Darius Garland is averaging 17.7 points and 6 assists. Caris LeVert is the third double-digit scorer and Evan Mobley is grabbing 11.6 rebounds. The Cleveland Cavaliers are shooting 32.3 percent from beyond the arc and 78.2 percent from the free throw line. The Cleveland Cavaliers are allowing 37.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.4 rebounds per game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Player Facts
- Donovan Mitchell ranks T1st amongst qualified players for points per game (32.5) this season.
- Evan Mobley ranks 1st in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (2.3) this season.
Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Preview
The Oklahoma City Thunder need a win after splitting their last 6 games. The Oklahoma City Thunder have lost 3 of their first 5 home games. The Oklahoma City Thunder are averaging 117.4 points on 49.3 percent shooting and allowing 116.7 points on 44.8 percent shooting. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 25.7 points and 6.5 assists, while Chet Holmgren is averaging 17 points and 8 rebounds. Jalen Williams is the third double-digit scorer and Luguentz Dort is grabbing 4.6 rebounds. The Oklahoma City Thunder are shooting 38.8 percent from beyond the arc and 85.1 percent from the free throw line. The Oklahoma City Thunder are allowing 35.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.9 rebounds per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Player Facts
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander ranks T3rd amongst qualified players for steals per game (2.3) this season.
- Chet Holmgren ranks 3rd amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (2.4) this season.
- The Thunder rank 30th in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (6.9).
- The Thunder rank 30th in the league for opponent offensive rebounds per game this season (14.9).
- The Cavaliers rank 30th in the league for Q2 win percentage this season (14.3%).
- The Cavaliers rank 29th in the league for Q2 points per game this season (23.1).
The Oklahoma City Thunder are kind of due for a breakout performance at home, as there's just too much talent to continue to be this hit or miss side. And despite some of the losses, OKC is 5-2 ATS on the season. The Thunder already beat the Cavs on the road a little over a week ago. The Cleveland Cavaliers have also been shaky at times offensively. There's value with the Thunder at home and the free bucket.