Philadelphia 76ers (4-1) vs Washington Wizards (1-4)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Wells Fargo Center)
Betting Odds: Philadelphia 76ers -11.5 -- Over/Under: 228.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Washington Wizards travel to the Wells Fargo Center to battle the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
The Washington Wizards have really struggled as they've lost four of their first five games and they will be hoping to put an end to a three-game skid after getting beaten by the Heat in a 121-114 road loss on Friday. Kyle Kuzma led the team with 22 points, Jordan Poole added 19 points with six assists and four steals while Deni Avdija chipped in with 14 points on six of eight shooting. As a team, the Wizards shot 56 percent from the field and 13 of 28 from the 3-point line which was enough to hang with the Heat, until the third quarter where they leaked 41 points to trail by as many as 25 points.
Washington Wizards Team Facts
- The Wizards have lost each of their last nine road games.
- The Wizards have failed to cover the spread in 14 of their last 16 away games when playing with a rest advantage.
- Each of the Wizards' last 10 games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Philadelphia 76ers will be eager to build on their current four-game win streak after blowing past the Suns in a 112-100 home win on Saturday. Joel Embiid led the team with 26 points and 11 rebounds, Kelly Oubre Jr. added 25 points, Tyrese Maxey scored 22 points with 10 assists while Tobias Harris tallied 18 points with 10 rebounds. As a team, the 76ers shot 47 percent from the field and 11 of 30 from the 3-point line as they held the Suns to just 21 points in the second quarter to take the lead into halftime, before they poured in 32 points in the fourth quarter to pull away and make it a double-digit win. The 76ers were a bit sloppy on the offensive end as they finished with 17 turnovers, but they played great defense to hold the Suns to just 36 percent shooting for the game.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The 76ers have won each of their last 10 games as a favorite when playing with a rest disadvantage.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games against teams that held a losing record.
- Each of the 76ers' last four games as favorites following a home win have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The 76ers rank 1st in the league for blocks per game this season (7.4).
- The 76ers rank T1st in the league for opponent field goals made per game this season (37.0).
- The Wizards rank 30th in the league for opponent points per game this season (125.2).
- The Wizards rank 30th in the league for point differential per game this season (-10.2).
The Wizards are keeping eyes on Daniel Gafford, Deni Avdija and Corey Kispert who are all questionable, while the 76ers are coming in with a full roster. The Wizards have yet to find their groove this season and they were lucky not to get absolutely blown out by the Heat on Friday after falling behind by 25 points, so I'm backing the red-hot 76ers to take care of business with a win and cover against an inferior opponent.