Warriors vs Pistons Prediction - NBA Picks 11/6/23
Detroit Pistons (2-4) vs Golden State Warriors (5-1)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Little Caesars Arena)
Betting Odds: Detroit Pistons +6.5 -- Over/Under: Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Golden State Warriors and the Detroit Pistons collide at Little Caesars Arena on Monday night.
Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors were on a roll as they were riding a five-game win streak before they got stopped in their tracks by the Cavaliers in a 115-104 road loss last night. Stephen Curry led drained seven 3-pointers to lead the way with 28 points, Draymond Green tallied 18 points with eight assists while Klay Thompson and Jonathan Kuminga scored 15 points each. As a team, the Warriors shot just 36 percent from the field and 16 of 41 from the 3-point line as they struggled to find offense outside of Curry and were always fighting an uphill battle after scoring just 15 points in a nightmare of a second quarter.
Golden State Warriors Team Facts
- The Warriors have lost seven of their last eight games as road favorites against Eastern Conference opponents.
- The Warriors have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games as road favorites against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Each of the Warriors' last eight road games on the second leg of a back-to-back have gone OVER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Detroit Pistons have been in rough shape as they are now hoping to put a halt to a four-game slide after getting routed by the Suns in a 120-106 loss last night. Cade Cunningham led the team with 26 points and six assists on 12 of 24 shooting, Marcus Sasser added 22 points on nine of 16 shooting while Ausar Thompson chipped in with 14 points, nine rebounds, four assists, four steals and four blocks. As a team, the Pistons shot 49 percent from the field and eight of 23 from the 3-point line, but they started to fall away in the second quarter and they just had no answer for the Suns' Kevin Durant who lit them up for 41 points.
Detroit Pistons Team Facts
- The Pistons have lost each of their last 23 home games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Pistons have failed to cover the spread in each of their last 11 home games against Western Conference opponents that held a winning record.
- Each of the Pistons' last five games against opponents who are on the second leg of a back-to-back have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Pistons rank 30th in the league for turnovers per game this season (17.9).
- The Pistons rank 1st in the league for opponent three-point field goals made per game this season (9.7).
- The Warriors rank 2nd in the league for opponent blocks per game this season (3.4).
- The Warriors rank 2nd in the league for Q3 points per game this season (32.7).
The Warriors are coming into this one with the same lineup, while the Pistons are still missing Jaden Ivey, Alec Burks and Monte Morris. The Warriors were one of the hottest teams in hte league before they got stopped by the Cavaliers last night, so it's no surprise that they're road favorites in this spot. The Pistons have shown glimpses of their potential this season, but we haven't seen much of it in their last three games which have all been losses. Both teams are playing on zero days' rest, so I'll take the in-form Warriors to get back in the win column in this spot.