Indiana Pacers (3-3) vs San Antonio Spurs (3-3)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Gainbridge Fieldhouse)
Betting Odds: Indiana Pacers -7.5 -- Over/Under: 237.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The San Antonio Spurs invade the Gainbridge Fieldhouse to battle the Indiana Pacers on Monday night.
San Antonio Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs have been in decent form as they've split their first six games, but they will be hoping to bounce back here after getting beaten by the Raptors in a 123-116 overtime loss last night. Keldon Johnson led the way with 26 points on 11 of 18 shooting, Zach Collins added 21 points with 11 rebounds and five assists while Victor Wembanyama tallied 20 points with nine rebounds, four assists and five blocks. As a team, the Spurs shot 49 percent from the field and 10 of 32 from the 3-point line as they dominated the second quarter by 28-13 to build a 22-point lead, only to come up short in overtime where they scored just six points to allow the Raptors to slip away in the end.
San Antonio Spurs Team Facts
- The Spurs have lost each of their last 12 night games on the second leg of a back-to-back.
- The Spurs have covered the spread in each of their last six games following a home loss.
- Eight of the Spurs' last nine games have gone OVER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Indiana Pacers have lost three of their last four games overall and they will be looking to bounce back after coming up painfully short to the Hornets in a 125-124 loss on Saturday. Tyrese Haliburton led the way with a season-high 43 points and 12 assists on 14 of 21 shooting, Myles Turner added 14 points while Buddy Hield chipped in with 19 points off the bench. As a team, the Pacers shot 48 percent from the field and a sizzling 22 of 45 from the 3-point line as they exploded for 50 points in the third quarter to erase a 13-point deficit and take the lead, only to fall short after Hield missed the game-tying free throw with 29.1 seconds left on the clock.
Indiana Pacers Team Facts
- The underdogs have won four of the Pacers' last five games at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
- The Pacers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last eight games against Southwest Division opponents following a loss.
- Ten of the Pacers' last 11 games as home favorites following a home loss have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Pacers rank 1st in the league for assists per game this season (30.8).
- The Pacers rank 30th in the league for opponent three-point percentage this season (40.6%).
- The Spurs rank 29th in the league for opponent field goal percentage this season (50.0%).
- The Spurs rank 2nd in the league for opponent free throw percentage this season (66.4%).
The Spurs are still missing Devin Vassell, while the Pacers have ruled out Jarace Walker. The Spurs have been one of the surprise teams of the league so far as Wembanyama has really lived up to the hype so far, but the Spurs are playing their second game of a back to back set after losing an overtime game, so I'm leaning towards the Pacers to take advantage and get a much-needed win and cover here.