Kings vs Rockets Prediction - NBA Picks 11/6/23
Houston Rockets (2-3) vs Sacramento Kings (2-3)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Toyota Center)
Betting Odds: Houston Rockets -1.5 -- Over/Under: 218.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Sacramento Kings and Houston Rockets meet Monday in NBA action at the Toyota Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Sacramento Kings Betting Preview
The Sacramento Kings look or a win to get back to a .500 record. The Sacramento Kings have lost 2 of their first 3 road games. The Sacramento Kings are averaging 113.2 points on 43.4 percent shooting and allowing 114.4 points on 47.5 percent shooting. De’Aaron Fox is averaging 31.3 points and 4.3 rebounds, while Domantas Sabonis is averaging 17.4 points and 14.2 rebounds. Harrison Barnes is the third double-digit scorer and Malik Monk is grabbing 2.2 rebounds. The Sacramento Kings are shooting 32.6 percent from beyond the arc and 74.8 percent from the free throw line. The Sacramento Kings are allowing 36 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.8 rebounds per game.
Sacramento Kings Team Facts
- The Kings have won each of their last eight games against Western Conference opponents after losing as favorites.
- The Kings have covered the spread in each of their last eight games against Western Conference opponents after losing as favorites.
- Each of the Kings' last four night games against Southwest Division opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Houston Rockets Betting Preview
The Houston Rockets look for a win to get to a .500 record. The Houston Rockets have won 2 of their first 3 home games. The Houston Rockets are averaging 107.6 points on 45.9 percent shooting and allowing 111.2 points on 45.9 percent shooting. Alperen Sengun is averaging 18.4 points and 8.6 rebounds, while Fred VanVleet is averaging 17.8 points and 3.6 rebounds. Dillon Brooks is the third double-digit scorer and Jalen Green is grabbing 4.2 rebounds. The Houston Rockets are shooting 36.6 percent from beyond the arc and 72.4 percent from the free throw line. The Houston Rockets are allowing 2.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.4 rebounds per game.
Houston Rockets Team Facts
- The Rockets have won 20 of their last 21 games as favorites against the Kings.
- The Rockets have covered the spread in seven of their last eight home games against the Kings following a home win.
- Each of the Rockets' last six games as home favorites have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Rockets rank 1st in the league for Q3 opponent points per game this season (23.2).
- The Rockets rank 29th in the league for blocks per game this season (2.8).
- The Kings rank 30th in the league for Q3 points per game this season (24.0).
- The Kings ranks 1st in the league for turnover percentage this season (10.6%).
These teams played each other on Saturday and the Rockets had their way in a 107-89 victory. The Sacramento Kings are better than that performance, but they're also still without their best player in De’Aaron Fox. The Houston Rockets have looked improved in their last couple of games, and they're a young team that thrives off confidence and has a swagger to them when things are going well. Not sure if there's much of a different result in the second meeting, especially with Fox still sidelined with an ankle issue.