Chicago Bulls (2-5) vs Utah Jazz (2-5)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8:00 pm (United Center)
Betting Odds: Chicago Bulls -4 -- Over/Under: 223 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Utah Jazz and Chicago Bulls meet Monday in NBA action at the United Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Utah Jazz Betting Preview
The Utah Jazz need a win after losing 4 of their last 5 games. The Utah Jazz have lost all 3 road games. The Utah Jazz are averaging 111.6 points on 47.8 percent shooting and allowing 118.7 points on 49.1 percent shooting. Lauri Markkanen is averaging 23.3 points and 9.3 rebounds, while John Collins is averaging 14.9 points and 8.9 rebounds. Jordan Clarkson is the third double-digit scorer and Collin Sexton is grabbing 2 rebounds. The Utah Jazz are shooting 35.9 percent from beyond the arc and 74.5 percent from the free throw line. The Utah Jazz are allowing 33.1 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.4 rebounds per game.
Utah Jazz Team Facts
- The Jazz have won each of their last seven games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- The Jazz have covered the spread in each of their last six games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- Each of the Jazz's last seven night games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Chicago Bulls Betting Preview
The Chicago Bulls look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The Chicago Bulls have lost 2 of their first 3 home games. The Chicago Bulls are averaging 105 points on 43.8 percent shooting and allowing 113.7 points on 48.2 percent shooting. Zach LaVine is averaging 22.3 points and 4.4 rebounds, while DeMar DeRozan is averaging 21.4 points and 4.3 assists. Nikola Vucevic is the third double-digit scorer and Coby White is grabbing 2.9 rebounds. The Chicago Bulls are shooting 31 percent from beyond the arc and 78.7 percent from the free throw line. The Chicago Bulls are allowing 38.1 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.7 rebounds per game.
Chicago Bulls Team Facts
- The Bulls have lost each of their last five games as home favorites following a road loss.
- The Bulls have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven games as home favorites following a road loss.
- Each of the Bulls' last six games as favorites against the Jazz have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for turnovers per game this season (12.1).
- The Bulls rank 30th in the league for H2 win percentage this season (14.3%).
- The Jazz rank 1st in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (15.0).
- The Jazz rank 30th in the league for opponent blocks per game this season (8.0).
The Utah Jazz look like a mess all of a sudden with losses in 4 of their last 5 games, they haven't won on the road yet, and they're not playing a lick of defense. With that said, the Bulls aren't playing any better on either end of the floor. The Bulls also already had a player's meeting, and there's more and more rumblings of a possible fire sale. Zach LaVine, DeMar DeRozan and others are popping up in trade rumors. The Bulls are a complete mess right now and not a team I'm looking to back in the favorite role regardless of opponent. Give me the Jazz and the points.