Clippers vs Knicks Prediction - NBA Picks 11/6/23
New York Knicks (2-4) vs Los Angeles Clippers (3-2)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 7:30 pm (Madison Square Garden)
Betting Odds: New York Knicks +2 -- Over/Under: 226.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks meet Monday in NBA action at Madison Square Garden. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Los Angeles Clippers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Clippers look to build on their 3-2 start to the season. The Los Angeles Clippers have lost their first 2 road games. The Los Angeles Clippers are averaging 121.4 points on 50.7 percent shooting and allowing 109.2 points on 45.5 percent shooting. Paul George is averaging 28.8 points and 4.8 rebounds, while Kawhi Leonard is averaging 23 points and 6.2 rebounds. Russell Westbrook is the third double-digit scorer and Norman Powell is grabbing 2.8 rebounds. The Los Angeles Clippers are shooting 42 percent from beyond the arc and 70.4 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Clippers are allowing 32.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.8 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Clippers Team Facts
- The home team has won each of the Clippers' last six games.
- The favorites have covered the spread in eight of the Clippers' last nine games at Madison Square Garden.
- Twelve of the Clippers' last 13 road games following a road loss have gone OVER the total points line.
New York Knicks Betting Preview
The New York Knicks need a win after losing 3 of their last 4 games. The New York Knicks have lost their first 2 home games. The New York Knicks are averaging 103.3 points on 9.9 percent shooting and allowing 103.3 points on 44.5 percent shooting. Jalen Brunson is averaging 24.7 points and 4 rebounds, while RJ Barrett is averaging 21 points and 3 rebounds. Immanuel Quickley is the third double-digit scorer and Julius Randle is grabbing 10.5 rebounds. The New York Knicks are shooting 32.4 percent from beyond the arc and 70.4 percent from the free throw line. The New York Knicks are allowing 35.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 50.8 rebounds per game.
New York Knicks Team Facts
- The Knicks have lost each of their last 10 games as home underdogs against Pacific Division opponents.
- The Knicks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games as home underdogs against Pacific Division opponents.
- Nine of the Knicks' last 10 games as underdogs have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Knicks rank 30th in the league for points per game this season (103.3).
- The Knicks rank 1st in the league for opponent assists per game this season (21.8).
- The Clippers rank 1st in the league for steals per game this season (11.2).
- The Clippers rank 1st in the league for three-point percentage this season (42.0%).
I considered the New York Knicks and the free bucket at home, especially with it looking like RJ Barrett is going to be cleared. The Knicks are at full strength now. However, there's a chance the Los Angeles Clippers will get James Harden for this game. This feels like a spot where the Clippers can flaunt their new star-studded team and put on a show at MSG. There's far more upside with the Clippers. I'll lay the bucket with the road team.