Celtics vs Timberwolves Prediction - NBA Picks 11/6/23
Minnesota Timberwolves (3-2) vs Boston Celtics (5-0)
Game Info: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Target Center)
Betting Odds: Minnesota Timberwolves +4 -- Over/Under: 227.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Boston Celtics and Minnesota Timberwolves meet Monday in NBA action at the Target Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Boston Celtics Betting Preview
The Boston Celtics look for another win to remain undefeated on the season. The Boston Celtics look for their first 6-0 start since the 2009-10 season. The Boston Celtics are averaging 126.4 points on 50.1 percent shooting and allowing 108 points on 42.6 percent shooting. Jayson Tatum is averaging 30.2 points and 9.6 rebounds, while Jaylen Brown is averaging 22.6 points and 6 rebounds. Kristaps Porzingis is the third double-digit scorer and Derrick White is grabbing 4 rebounds. The Boston Celtics are shooting 38.9 percent from beyond the arc and 84.1 percent from the free throw line. The Boston Celtics are allowing 33.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 51.8 rebounds per game.
Boston Celtics Team Facts
- The Celtics have won each of their last eight games against the Timberwolves following a win.
- The Celtics have covered the spread in each of their last eight games against the Timberwolves following a win.
- Each of the Celtics' last four games have gone OVER the total points line.
Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Preview
The Minnesota Timberwolves look for a win after winning 3 of their last 4 games. The Minnesota Timberwolves have won their first 3 home games this season. The Minnesota Timberwolves are averaging 109.2 points on 46.6 percent shooting and allowing 99.6 points on 42.7 percent shooting. Anthony Edwards is averaging 6.2 points and 6.2 rebounds, while Karl-Anthony Towns is averaging 18.6 points and 2.6 assists. Naz Reid is the third double-digit scorer and Rudy Gobert is grabbing 12.4 rebounds. The Minnesota Timberwolves are shooting 37.1 percent from beyond the arc and 80.6 percent from the free throw line. The Minnesota Timberwolves are allowing 32.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.4 rebounds per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Team Facts
- The Timberwolves have lost each of their last eight home games against Atlantic Division opponents following a win.
- The Timberwolves have failed to cover the spread in 12 of their last 13 games against Atlantic Division opponents following a win.
- Each of the Timberwolves' last six games as home underdogs following a home win have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Timberwolves rank 1st in the league for opponent points per game this season (99.6).
- The Timberwolves rank 30th in the league for three-point field goal attempts per game this season (28.6).
- The Celtics rank 1st in the league for points per game this season (126.4).
- The Celtics rank 1st in the league for point differential per game this season (+18.4).
The Boston Celtics should be favored with this start they're off to, and it's hard to step in front of them right now. However, the Celtics are just 2-1-2 ATS so far. Also, the Minnesota Timberwolves have this thing where they can get up for big games, especially at home. Remember, the only team to beat the Nuggets so far this season was the Timberwolves, and that game was at home as well. The Timberwolves get a little pep in their step at times, and it's a chance to prove that they're better than most believe. Big game for the home team. Give me the buckets with the Timberwolves.