Warriors vs Cavaliers Prediction - NBA Picks 11/5/23
Cleveland Cavaliers (2-4) vs Golden State Warriors (5-1)
Game Info: Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 6:00 pm (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse)
Betting Odds: Cleveland Cavaliers -1.5 -- Over/Under: 226 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Cleveland Cavaliers play host to the Golden State Warriors at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Sunday night.
Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors are starting to really heat up now as they will be aiming for a sixth straight win after outlasting the Thunder in a 141-139 road win on Friday. Stephen Curry led the team with 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists, Dario Saric added 20 points off the bench while Jonathan Kuminga chipped in with 19 points on nine of 15 shooting. As a team, the Warriors shot 53 percent from the field and 18 of 40 from the 3-point line as they went back and forth with the Thunder in a close contest, until Stephen Curry made the game-winning layup at the buzzer to steal the game.
Golden State Warriors Team Facts
- The Warriors have won each of their last 16 games against the Cavaliers.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in each of their last eight games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
- Each of the Warriors' last six games against Central Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Cleveland Cavaliers have lost four of their last five games overall and they will be hoping to bounce back after getting beaten by the Pacers in a 121-116 road loss on Friday. Donovan Mitchell led the team with 38 points and nine assists on 13 of 21 shooting, Evan Mobley added 14 points with 10 rebounds, five assists and four blocks while Darius Garland tallied 14 points with six assists. As a team, the Cavaliers shot 52 percent from the field and eight of 28 from the 3-point line as they worked hard to claw their way back from an 18-point deficit, only to go cold and score just two point in hte final 1:52 to allow the Pacers to slip away in the end.
Cleveland Cavaliers Team Facts
- The Cavaliers have won each of their last seven games against Western Conference opponents after losing as favorites.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread in each of their last seven games against Western Conference opponents after losing as favorites.
- Each of the Cavaliers' last six games as home favorites have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Cavaliers rank 30th in the league for Q2 points per game this season (22.3).
- The Cavaliers rank 1st in the league for Q3 win percentage this season (83.3%).
- The Warriors rank 2nd in the league for Q3 points per game this season (32.8).
- The Warriors rank T3rd in the league for Q4 win percentage this season (66.7%).
The Warriors are keeping an eye on Klay Thompson who is questionable here, while the Cavaliers have listed Isaac Okoro as questionable due to left knee soreness. The Cavaliers have struggled to get going with all the injuries they've had to deal with, but they are getting some players back, so you expect them to bounce back sooner rather than later. The Warriors are clearly the team in better form, but they could be without a key player in Thompson. This is a tough one to pick as the Cavaliers will be up for this challenge, but the Warriors as underdogs is just too tempting to pass up the way they've been playing.