Philadelphia 76ers (3-1) vs Phoenix Suns (2-3)
Game Info: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 1:00 pm (Wells Fargo Center)
Betting Odds: Philadelphia 76ers -3.5 -- Over/Under: 222 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Phoenix Suns pay a visit to the Philadelphia 76ers at the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday afternoon.
The Phoenix Suns have cooled off with three losses in their last four games and they will be hoping to bounce back after getting routed by the Spurs in a 132-121 loss on Thursday. Devin Booker led the team with 31 points, nine rebounds and 13 assists on 10 of 19 shooting, Kevin Durant added 28 points on 10 of 15 shooting while Grayson Allen chipped in with 16 points. As a team, the Suns shot 53 percent from the field and 16 of 32 from the 3-point line as they struggled to match the intensity of the Spurs from the start and were always fighting an uphill battle after getting outscored by 39-20 in the first quarter.
Phoenix Suns Team Facts
- The Suns have won seven of their last eight games against the 76ers.
- The Suns have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games against the 76ers.
- Each of the Suns' last four road games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Philadelphia 76ers will be gunning for a fourth straight victory after blowing past the Raptors in a 114-99 home win on Thursday. Joel Embiid led the team with 28 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists, Kelly Oubre Jr and Tobias Harris scored 23 points each while Tyrese Maxey chipped in with 18 points. As a team, the 76ers shot 45 percent from the field and nine of 25 from the 3-point line as they controlled the game from the start, outpacing the Raptors in every quarter to earn the solid win at home.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The 76ers have won each of their last eight games against Western Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in seven of their last eight day games.
- Each of the 76ers' last nine day games at Wells Fargo Center have gone OVER the total points line.
- The 76ers rank 1st in the league for blocks per game this season (7.8).
- The 76ers rank 30th in the league for three-point field goal attempts per game this season (29.0).
- The Suns ranks 30th in the league for turnover percentage this season (15.6%).
- The Suns rank 29th in the league for turnovers per game this season (17.4).
The Suns are still missing Bradley Beal and they are keeping an eye on Devin Booker who is questionable, while the 76ers are still missing Nicolas Batum due to personal reasons. The Suns have cooled off from their hot start to the season and they will still be hurting from their loss to the Spurs, but it won't get any easier with the 76ers aiming for a fourth straight win in this one. This should be a close one, but it's hard to go past the 76ers in this spot with the Suns still missing some key players.