Kings vs Rockets Prediction - NBA Picks 11/4/23
Houston Rockets (1-3) vs Sacramento Kings (2-2)
Game Info: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Toyota Center)
Betting Odds: Houston Rockets +3 -- Over/Under: 221 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Sacramento Kings and Houston Rockets meet Saturday in NBA action at the Toyota Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Sacramento Kings Betting Preview
The Sacramento Kings look to get a game above a .500 record. The Sacramento Kings have split their first 2 road games. The Sacramento Kings are averaging 119.3 points on 44.6 percent shooting and allowing 116.3 points on 47.9 percent shooting. De’Aaron Fox is averaging 31.3 points and 4.3 rebounds, while Domantas Sabonis is averaging 19 points and 14 rebounds. Harrison Barnes is the third double-digit scorer and Keegan Murray is grabbing 7.3 rebounds. The Sacramento Kings are shooting 33.9 percent from beyond the arc and 75 percent from the free throw line. The Sacramento Kings are allowing 36 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.3 rebounds per game.
Sacramento Kings Team Facts
- The Kings have won each of their last eight night games against the Rockets.
- The Kings have covered the spread in nine of their last 10 games as favorites following a loss.
- Each of the Kings' last six night games at Toyota Center have gone OVER the total points line.
Houston Rockets Betting Preview
The Houston Rockets look for another win to rebound from a 1-3 start. The Houston Rockets have split their first 2 home games. The Houston Rockets are averaging 107.8 points on 45.9 percent shooting and allowing 116.8 points on 47.7 percent shooting. Alperen Sengun is averaging 19.3 points and 8.5 rebounds, while Jalen Green is averaging 19 points and 4.8 rebounds. Fred VanVleet is the third double-digit scorer and Dillon Brooks is grabbing 3.3 rebounds. The Houston Rockets are shooting 36.8 percent from beyond the arc and 73.1 percent from the free throw line. The Houston Rockets are allowing 34.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 38.5 rebounds per game.
Houston Rockets Team Facts
- The Rockets have lost 10 of their last 11 games against Pacific Division opponents.
- The favorites have covered the spread in each of the Rockets' last five games.
- Each of the last seven night games between the Kings and Rockets have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Rockets rank 30th in the league for rebounds per game this season (38.5).
- The Rockets ranks 30th in the league for rebound percentage this season (44.4%).
- The Kings rank 1st in the league for field goal attempts per game this season (97.0).
- The Kings rank 1st in the league for Q1 win percentage this season (100.0%).
The Houston Rockets are coming off their first win of the season and while they've been rough overall, especially defensively, it may be the shot in the arm they needed. The Sacramento Kings have been hit or miss through 4 games, and they've been shaky as well defensively. The Kings are also going to without their best player in De’Aaron Fox. This is a winnable game for the Rockets, especially at home. If there was a chance for the Rockets to get another win and climb out of this rough start, this is an ideal spot. This is closer to a toss up. I'll grab the free bucket with the Rockets.