Jazz vs Timberwolves Prediction - NBA Picks 11/4/23
Minnesota Timberwolves (2-2) vs Utah Jazz (2-4)
Game Info: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Target Center)
Betting Odds: Minnesota Timberwolves -7.5 -- Over/Under: 225.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves meet Saturday in NBA action at the Target Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Utah Jazz Betting Preview
The Utah Jazz look to rebound from a 2-4 start. The Utah Jazz have lost their first 2 road games. The Utah Jazz are averaging 114.3 points on 45.8 percent shooting and allowing 118 points on 48.1 percent shooting. Lauri Markkanen is averaging 23.5 points and 9.5 rebounds, while John Collins is averaging 15 points and 9.3 rebounds. Jordan Clarkson is the third double-digit scorer and Collin Sexton is grabbing 1.7 rebounds. The Utah Jazz are shooting 37.4 percent from beyond the arc and 74.2 percent from the free throw line. The Utah Jazz are allowing 32.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 48.8 rebounds per game.
Utah Jazz Team Facts
- The Jazz have lost each of their last nine games as road underdogs against Western Conference opponents.
- The Jazz have covered the spread in each of their last six road games following a loss.
- Seven of the Jazz's last eight games have gone OVER the total points line.
Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Preview
The Minnesota Timberwolves look for a win to get above a .500 record. The Minnesota Timberwolves have won their first 2 home games this season. The Minnesota Timberwolves are averaging 105.8 points on 44.6 percent shooting and allowing 100.8 points on 43.7 percent shooting. Anthony Edwards is averaging 25 points and 5.8 rebounds, while Karl-Anthony Towns is averaging 17 points and 3 assists. Naz Reid is the third double-digit scorer and Mike Conley is grabbing 3.3 rebounds. The Minnesota Timberwolves are shooting 37 percent from beyond the arc and 81.9 percent from the free throw line. The Minnesota Timberwolves are allowing 33.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 48.5 rebounds per game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Team Facts
- The Timberwolves have won 12 of their last 13 night games against Northwest Division opponents that held a losing record.
- The road team has covered the spread in seven of the last eight games between the Jazz and Timberwolves.
- Seven of the last eight games between the Jazz and Timberwolves have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Timberwolves rank 1st in the league for opponent points per game this season (100.8).
- The Timberwolves rank 1st in the league for opponent free throws made per game this season (10.8).
- The Jazz rank 2nd in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (14.7).
- The Jazz rank 29th in the league for opponent blocks per game this season (7.5).
The Utah Jazz haven't played all that well against good teams, and they've been a mess defensively overall. These issues usually don't fix themselves on the road. The Minnesota Timberwolves are unbeaten at home so far this season, and they have another gear they can reach offensively. The Timberwolves have been decent defensively, which is encouraging moving forward. The Minnesota Timberwolves are playing the better ball overall right now, they're the more talented team overall, and they're at home. I like the Timberwolves in a comfortable home victory.