Wizards vs Heat Prediction - NBA Picks 11/3/23
Miami Heat (1-4) vs Washington Wizards (1-3)
Game Info: Friday, November 3, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Kaseya Center)
Betting Odds: Miami Heat -9.5 -- Over/Under: 225.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Washington Wizards and Miami Heat meet Friday in NBA action at the Kaseya Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Washington Wizards Betting Preview
The Washington Wizards need a win to rebound from a 1-3 start. The Washington Wizards have lost both of their road games this season. The Washington Wizards are averaging 115.3 points on 46.2 percent shooting and allowing 126.3 points on 49 percent shooting. Kyle Kuzma is averaging 23 points and 7.3 rebounds, while Jordan Poole is averaging 17.3 points and 2.5 assists. Deni Avdija is the third double-digit scorer, and Tyus Jones is grabbing 2.3 rebounds. The Washington Wizards are shooting 31.5 percent from beyond the arc and 73.6 percent from the free throw line. The Washington Wizards are allowing 38.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.3 rebounds per game.
Washington Wizards Team Facts
- The Wizards have lost each of their last eight road games.
- The Wizards have failed to cover the spread in each of their last four road games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- Each of the Wizards' last nine games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat need a win to snap a 4-game losing streak. The Miami Heat have won 3 of their last 4 home games. The Miami Heat are averaging 104.6 points on 42.7 percent shooting and allowing 111.6 points on 47.7 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 26.2 points and 4.8 rebounds, while Bam Adebayo is averaging 22.3 points and 8 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 2 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 37.6 percent from beyond the arc and 80.2 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 37.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.2 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Team Facts
- The Heat have won 20 of their last 21 home games against Southeast Division opponents.
- The Heat have failed to cover the spread in each of their last four games at Kaseya Center.
- Each of the Heat's last six home games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Heat rank 29th in the league for field goals made per game this season (38.0).
- The Heat rank 28th in the league for opponent rebounds per game this season (49.6).
- The Wizards rank 30th in the league for opponent points per game this season (126.3).
- The Wizards rank 30th in the league for opponent assists per game this season (30.5).
The Miami Heat are the better team on paper and should be favored at home, but this is a ton of points with the way they're playing. Consistent offense has been an issue for the Heat, and they're looking more and more like a team that's run its course as a group. The Washington Wizards are a dumb team and don't play defense, but the Heat also plays down to their competition more times than not. I have to grab the free buckets with the Wizards on the road.