Warriors vs Thunder Prediction - NBA Picks 11/3/23
Oklahoma City Thunder (3-2) vs Golden State Warriors (4-1)
Game Info: Friday, November 3, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Paycom Center)
Betting Odds: Oklahoma City Thunder +5 -- Over/Under: 229 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder meet Friday in NBA action at the Paycom Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Golden State Warriors Betting Preview
The Golden State Warriors look to build on their 4-game winning streak. The Golden State Warriors have won all 3 road games this season. The Golden State Warriors are averaging 112.8 points on 46.7 percent shooting and allowing 104 points on 41.5 percent shooting. Stephen Curry is averaging 31 points and 3.8 assists, while Klay Thompson is averaging 16.5 points and 2.3 assists. Andrew Wiggins is the third double-digit scorer and Jonathan Kuminga is grabbing 3.5 rebounds. The Golden State Warriors are shooting 35.4 percent from beyond the arc and 78 percent from the free throw line. The Golden State Warriors are allowing 29.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.4 rebounds per game.
Golden State Warriors Team Facts
- The Warriors have won each of their last 10 games against the Thunder following a win.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in each of their last nine Friday games against Northwest Division opponents that held a winning record.
- Each of the Warriors' last four games as favorites against the Thunder have gone OVER the total points line.
Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Preview
The Oklahoma City Thunder look for a statement win to improve to 4-2 on the year. The Oklahoma City Thunder have lost 2 of their first 3 home games. The Oklahoma City Thunder are averaging 111.4 points on 47.4 percent shooting and allowing 111.8 points on 44.8 percent shooting. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 24.8 points and 6.6 assists, while Jalen Williams is averaging 16 points and 5.2 rebounds. Chet Holmgren is the third double-digit scorer and Josh Giddey is grabbing 6 rebounds. The Oklahoma City Thunder are shooting 36.3 percent from beyond the arc and 84.3 percent from the free throw line. The Oklahoma City Thunder are allowing 34.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42.4 rebounds per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Team Facts
- The Thunder have won each of their last 12 Friday games against the Warriors.
- The Thunder have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games as underdogs against Pacific Division opponents following a loss.
- Seven of the Thunder's last eight home games against Pacific Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Thunder rank 30th in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (6.0).
- The Thunder rank 29th in the league for opponent offensive rebounds per game this season (13.2).
- The Warriors rank 1st in the league for opponent field goal percentage this season (41.5%).
- The Warriors rank 2nd in the league for opponent three-point percentage this season (29.4%).
The Oklahoma City Thunder have already lost 2 of their first 3 home games, and now they're going to be without Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. The Golden State Warriors don't have a single player on their injury list for this game. The Warriors have also won 9 of the last 10 games against OKC and are 7-2-1 ATS in those games. Line is reasonable. I'll lay the chalk with the Warriors, especially with the Thunder down their best player.