Chicago Bulls (2-3) vs Brooklyn Nets (2-2)
Game Info: Friday, November 3, 2023 at 8:00 pm (United Center)
Betting Odds: Chicago Bulls -4.5 -- Over/Under: 222.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Brooklyn Nets travel to the United Center to battle the Chicago Bulls on Friday night.
The Brooklyn Nets will be aiming for a third straight victory after sneaking past the Heat in a 109-105 road win on Wednesday. Mikal Bridges led the team with 21 points, seven rebounds and five assists, Armoni Brooks and Lonnie Walker scored 17 points apiece while Dorian Finney-Smith chipped in with 15 points. As a team, the Nets shot 45 percent from the field and 16 of 36 from the 3-point line as they struggled to find their offense and scored just 17 points in the second quarter to fall behind by as many as 16 points, but they kept their nerve and poured in 63 points in the second half to escape with the impressive comeback victory.
Brooklyn Nets Team Facts
- The Nets have won seven of their last eight games on the first leg of a back-to-back against the Bulls.
- The Nets have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games on the first leg of a back-to-back against the Bulls.
- Nine of the Nets' last 10 games against opponents who are on the first leg of a back-to-back have gone UNDER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Chicago Bulls have lost three of their first five and they will be hoping to bounce back after getting beaten by the Mavericks in a 114-105 road loss on Wednesday. Zach LaVine led the team with 22 points, Nikola Vucevic added 21 points with 20 rebounds on 10 of 17 shooting while DeMar DeRozan chipped in with 16 points and seven assists. As a team, the Bulls shot 47 percent from the field and 11 of 33 from the 3-point line as they kept pace with the Mavericks in a tight contest, all the way until the Mavericks closed the final 3:22 on a 15-7 run to pull away in the end.
Chicago Bulls Team Facts
- The Bulls have lost each of their last four games as home favorites following a road loss.
- The Bulls have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games as home favorites following a road loss.
- Ten of the last 11 games between the Nets and Bulls have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for opponent blocks per game this season (3.4).
- The Bulls rank T1st in the league for opponent turnovers per game this season (17.6).
- The Nets rank T1st in the league for opponent rebounds per game this season (40.8).
- The Nets rank 2nd in the league for three-point percentage this season (41.7%).
The Nets could be shorthanded again as Spencer Dinwiddie and Dennis Smith Jr are both questionable, while the Bulls are keeping an eye on Zach LaVine who is day to day. The Nets would've taken plenty of confidence from their impressive comeback win over the Heat on Wednesady and I think they can keep the good times going against this struggling Bulls team. Give me the Nets to at least keep it close enough to get the cover here.