Milwaukee Bucks (2-2) vs New York Knicks (2-3)
Game Info: Friday, November 3, 2023 at 7:30 pm (Fiserv Forum)
Betting Odds: Milwaukee Bucks -6.5 -- Over/Under: 228.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The New York Knicks and the Milwaukee Bucks collide at the Fiserv Forum on Friday night.
New York Knicks
The New York Knicks have yet to get going as they've lost three of their first five games overall and they will be itching to bounce back after falling short against the Cavaliers in a 95-89 loss on Wednesday. Jalen Brunson led the team with 24 points, Immanuel Quickley added 18 points while Donte DiVincenzo chipped in with 16 points. As a team, the Knicks shot just 34 percent from the field and a miserly five of 30 from the 3-point line as they worked hard to take the narrow lead into halftime, only to go cold in the third quarter where they managed just 13 poitns to allow the Cavaliers to slip away in a close finish.
New York Knicks Team Facts
- The Knicks have won seven of their last eight games as underdogs against Central Division opponents.
- The Knicks have covered the spread in 10 of their last 11 road games against Central Division opponents.
- Each of the Knicks' last seven games against Central Division opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Milwaukee Bucks have split their first four games and they will be hoping to bounce back after getting humbled by the Raptors in a 130-111 road loss on Wednesday. Malik Beasley led the team with 20 points on seven of 10 shooting, Giannis Antetokounmpo added 16 points while Damian Lillard chipped in with 15 points and six assists. As a team, the Bucks shot 46 percent from the field and 13 of 34 from the 3-point line as they got off to a terrible start and were always fighting an uphill battle after getting outscored by 66-44 in the first half. Brook Lopez had a night to forget as he scored just six points on one of eight shooting and the Bucks didn't get much from their reserves.
Milwaukee Bucks Team Facts
- The Bucks have won each of their last six games against the Knicks.
- The favorites have covered the spread in seven of the last eight games between the Knicks and Bucks at Fiserv Forum.
- Each of the Bucks' last nine games as favorites following a road loss have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Bucks rank 30th in the league for opponent field goal percentage this season (51.4%).
- The Bucks rank 1st in the league for free throw attempts per game this season (31.0).
- The Knicks rank 1st in the league for opponent offensive rebounds per game this season (8.0).
- The Knicks rank 30th in the league for blocks per game this season (2.6).
The Knicks could be a little shorthanded here as RJ Barrett is listed as questionable, while the Bucks are keeping an eye on Andre Jackson Jr. who is questionable also. The Knicks have looked good in a few games this season, but they're still lacking a go-to player in the fourth quarter which has been their issue for a few seasons now. The Bucks have shown glimpses of their potential, but they're still going through some growing pains as we saw in Wednesdays' loss to the Raptors. I expect the Knicks to give the Bucks a real test in this one, but with the line so short, I'm sticking with the Bucks to bounce back with a win and cover at home.