Utah Jazz (1-3) vs Orlando Magic (2-2)
Game Info: Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 9:00 pm (Delta Center)
Betting Odds: Utah Jazz -1 -- Over/Under: 222 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Orlando Magic and Utah Jazz meet Thursday in NBA action at the Delta Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Orlando Magic Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic look to get a game above a .500 record. The Orlando Magic have lost 2 of their first 3 road games. The Orlando Magic are averaging 105.8 points on 45 percent shooting and allowing 101.8 points on 45.7 percent shooting. Franz Wagner is averaging 18 points and 3 assists, while Cole Anthony is averaging 15 points and 4.3 rebounds. Paolo Banchero is the third double-digit scorer and Jalen Suggs is grabbing 5.8 rebounds. The Orlando Magic are shooting 30.7 percent from beyond the arc and 69.7 percent from the free throw line. The Orlando Magic are allowing 34.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.5 rebounds per game.
Orlando Magic Team Facts
- The Magic have lost 16 of their last 17 away games when playing with a rest advantage.
- The Magic have covered the spread in each of their last six games against teams that held a losing record.
- Six of the Magic's last seven games against Western Conference opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Utah Jazz Betting Preview
The Utah Jazz need a win to get back to a .500 record. The Utah Jazz have won 2 of their first 3 home games. The Utah Jazz are averaging 114.6 points on 45.8 percent shooting and allowing 118.6 points on 48.4 percent shooting. Lauri Markkanen is averaging 25 points and 9.8 rebounds, while John Collins is averaging 13.5 points and 10.5 rebounds. Jordan Clarkson is the third double-digit scorer and Collin Sexton is grabbing 1.5 rebounds. The Utah Jazz are shooting 37.6 percent from beyond the arc and 74.5 percent from the free throw line. The Utah Jazz are allowing 32.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 49 rebounds per game.
Utah Jazz Team Facts
- The Jazz have won eight of their last nine games as home underdogs on the second leg of a back-to-back.
- The Jazz have covered the spread in each of their last nine games as home underdogs on the second leg of a back-to-back.
- Each of the Jazz's last six night games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Jazz rank 1st in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (15.0).
- The Jazz ranks 2nd in the league for rebound percentage this season (54.4%).
- The Magic rank 1st in the league for opponent rebounds per game this season (40.5).
- The Magic rank xth in the league for Q1 opponent points per game this season (22.0).
The Utah Jazz are on the end of a back to back, but they're at home, and they didn't have to travel, so that lightens the blow a bit. The Orlando Magic are coming off back to back losses, and they're still having issues stringing together consistent offense. The Jazz have beaten the teams they're supposed to beat through 5 games, and they're coming off their best effort yet against the Grizzlies. The Magic are another team the Jazz should beat. Toss up game. Give me the Jazz at home.