Rangers vs Diamondbacks Prediction - MLB Picks 10/31/23
Arizona Diamondbacks (94-82) vs Texas Rangers (100-76)
Game Info: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 8:03 pm (Chase Field)
Betting Odds: Arizona Diamondbacks / Texas Rangers --- Over/Under: Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream the MLB Game of the Day all season on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks face off on Wednesday in Game 4 of the World Series at Chase Field. The Rangers sit with a 2-1 series lead.
Rangers Take Back Home Field Advantage
The Rangers headed to Arizona not having home field advantage, but after their win on Monday, they have it back. On Monday it only took three runs, and strong pitching to secure the victory. Max Scherzer went three innings giving up two hits and zero runs. Jon Gray finished with one hit and zero runs given up in three innings. Corey Seager had a strong game hitting a home run. In this game the Rangers are going to need to find a way to get the offense going here and take some of the pressure off the pitching. The Rangers have won nine straight road games and they will look to continue that streak here.
Texas Rangers Team Facts
- The Rangers have won each of their last nine road games.
- The Rangers have covered the run line each of their last 11 road games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Rangers have led after 5 innings in each of their last nine road playoff games.
- The Rangers have led after 7 innings in each of their last nine road games against opponents that held a winning record.
- The 'Inning 1 UNDER 0.5 runs' market has hit in each of the Rangers' last seven road games against National League opponents.
How Do The Diamondbacks Bounce Back?
The big question heading into this game is how do the Diamondbacks bounce back. The Diamondbacks had tied up the series in Game 2, and it looked like they were in good shape heading home. The pitching was good in Game 3, but the offense only managed one run and that is going to need to be better here. The Diamondbacks needs to try and get the bats going early here.
Arizona Diamondbacks Team Facts
- The Diamondbacks have lost each of their last six home games against American League opponents.
- The road team has covered the run line in each of the Diamondbacks' last six games.
- The Diamondbacks have trailed after 7 innings in each of their last six home games against American League opponents that held a winning record.
- The 'Inning 1 UNDER 0.5 runs' market has hit in each of the last six night games between the Rangers and Diamondbacks at Chase Field.
Shane’s Free Pick
This game is going to be lower scoring. The DIamondbacks' bats struggled in the last game and they are going to really struggle to get the offense going here. I do expect it’s going to be much of the same for the Rangers and that is going to be the difference here as this game is going ot be lower scoring. Back the under to cash here with ease.