Milwaukee Brewers (55-45) vs Cincinnati Reds (55-46)
Game Info: Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:10 pm (American Family Field)
vs Graham Ashcraft (5-7) (5.77)
Betting Odds: Milwaukee Brewers -116 / Cincinnati Reds -105 --- Over/Under: 9.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Bally Sports Ohio Stream the MLB Game of the Day all season on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Milwaukee Brewers and Cincinnati Reds face off on Monday in an MLB showdown at American Family Field.
The Reds sit with a 55-46 record overall and on Sunday they were able to secure the 7-3 victory. Christian Encarnacion-Strand finished with two hits and two RBIs. The Reds are averaging 4.92 runs while their pitching is giving up 4.95 runs per game. On the mound for the Reds will be Graham Ashcraft who sits with a 5-7 record and an ERA of 5.77. In his last start against the San Francisco Giants, he went six innings giving up five hits and two runs.
The Brewers sit with a 55-45 record overall and on Sunday they were defeated 4-2. The Brewers are averaging 4.14 runs while their pitching is giving up 4.2 runs per game. The offense is ranked 25th while the pitching is ranked 9th. In this game the pitching is going to need to be strong. On the mound for the Brewers will be Colin Rea who sits with a 5-4 record and an ERA of 5.64. In his last start against the Phillies he went five innings giving up five hits and three runs.
Brewers Betting Preview
- The Brewers have won 10 of their last 11 games against National League opponents following a loss.
- The road team has covered the run line in seven of the Brewers' last eight games.
- The Brewers have won the first inning in each of their last four home games against NL Central opponents that held a winning record.
Reds Betting Preview
- The Reds have lost 12 of their last 13 night games against NL Central opponents that held a winning record.
- The Reds have covered the run line in eight of their last nine games against National League opponents following a win.
- The Reds have lost the first inning in each of their last five games at American Family Field against National League opponents that held a winning record.
Shane’s Free Pick
This game is going to be a shootout. Rea sits with an ERA of 5.64 and Ashcraft sits with an ERA of 5.77. Even though both pitchers were better in the last game, overall they have had issues, and they are going to struggle here. The Brewers should score six or seven runs by the score. Back the over to cash here.