Become A Capper in 2021 - - Sports Handicapping Contest
Always Wanted to be a Handicapper? Here is Your Chance
We are excited to launch our Become A Capper Contest for 2021 where at least 2 people will join our PickDawgz and Sports Chat Place teams and become a handicapper.
Before I get started with the rules, please remember that becoming a handicapper is a commitment, and at the end of the day a job. While I hope this is a job you love and look forward to doing every day, it is a job that is done every day, we do not get days off.
The Contest this year will run from December 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. Good Luck to all who enter. Here are the rules:
- 1) All entries will be on the PickDawgz Twitter and Instragram channels, there will be no exceptions. If you don’t have a Twitter or Instagram account and you do not wish to start one, I am sorry you will not be eligible for this year’s contest.
- 2) Everyone can enter once on each platform, people found to have multiple entries on either will be disqualified.
- 3) By November 20, 2021 A post will be created on Twitter and Instragram under the PickDawgz accounts (@PickDawgz) and if you wish to enter, reply “I’m In”. Within the next day or so you will receive a number for that contest as a reply, that will be your number for the contest you will reference when entering your picks. PLEASE WAIT 2 DAYS MINIMUM TO RECEIVE A NUMBER, IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ONE AT THAT POINT DM the Social Media account for the number.
- 4) All Daily Submissions must include your entry number. There will be a post each day saying that this where you enter the picks for today and the picks will entered as a reply to that post.
- 5) You can enter up to 3 picks a day, a minimum of 1. All Picks must be in NFL, NBA, NHL, College Football, or College Basketball. ALL OTHER SPORTS WILL BE GRADED AS A LOSS.
- 6) Spread losses will be graded as -110, wins at +100. Money lines can only be done at odds of +175 or less for underdogs or -175 or less for favorites. If a larger underdog is entered, the max value for contest points will be +175. If a larger favorite than -175 is entered it will be graded as a loss. Only Full Game Win-Loss Bets (ML or ATS) and Full Game Totals will be accepted. No Props, Partial Games, Team Totals, Parlays, Teasers, Etc.
- 7) Units will be kept in 100 increments
- 8) Picks must be entered by 11 AM EST, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- - The COntest starts aon December 1, 2021 but entries will be received until December 5, 2021 HOWEVER, for Each day aftrer December 1, -200 will be added to the entry (for example if you start on Dencember 5, 2021 you will be at -1000)
- 9) If no picks are entered for a day it counts as -300 for scoring, if there are no picks for 3 days the contestant will be removed from the contest.
- 10) If at any point an entry is more than 2000 units out of the lead, that entry will be removed from the contest.
- 11) Every Thursday, IN ADDITION TO ENTERING THE PICKS IN THE CONVENTIONAL MANNER, every contestant will enter their picks on their own social media channel via a video within the parameters and time length set by Twitter or Instagram. The contestant will tag @PickDawgz in the post. Failure to post the video any week will be an automatic removal from the contest. The Video will be the contestants real voice and face speaking into the camera. Video is a big part of what we do and we want to make sure we are working with real people. These do not have to be professional productions, a phone or computer camera will be fine.
- 12) Mitch will have the final say and settle any and all disputes regarding the contest.
- 13) ALL WINNERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS which will include but not be limited to a standard handicapper contract.
- 14) Rule Changes or Modifications may occur to prevent "Gaming of the System" or to circumvent logistic issues, please follow the Twitter and IG accounts as any and all changes will be posted there as it happens.
- 15) All contestants are responsible for their own entries.
Risk Free Bets, Free Bets and Deposit Bonuses CLICK HERE!!!!