Oklahoma vs Baylor Prediction College Basketball Picks 2/13/24
Baylor (17-6) vs Oklahoma (18-6)
Game Info: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 9:00 pm (Foster Pavillion)
Betting Odds: Baylor -6.5 -- Over/Under: Click Here for the Latest Odds
Oklahoma vs Baylor Odds
At home, Baylor is a 6.5 point favorite and a -260 favorite on the money line. The over / under is set at 143.5 points. This is the third straight game Baylor is favored over Oklahoma.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Injuries
Oklahoma doesn’t have anybody on its injury report. Meanwhile, Baylor remains without Yanis Ndjonga due to a knee injury and Langston Love is questionable with an undisclosed issue. Love hasn’t played since February 6 against Texas Tech.
Oklahoma vs Baylor Recent Meeting
The last Oklahoma vs Baylor matchup was a year ago where Baylor won by 10 points as a 9 point favorite. Baylor was in control from the opening tip and got big performances from Langston Love, Keyonte George and Adam Flagler. Baylor has won 9 of the last 10 meetings against Oklahoma.
Baylor Bears Team Facts
- Baylor has won each of its last seven home night games against the Big 12 Conference.
- Eight of the last 10 games between Oklahoma and Baylor have produced a total of 139 or fewer points.
- Baylor has won the first half in each of its last six night games against Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Sooners Team Facts
- Oklahoma has won 12 of its last 15 night games.
- Each of Oklahoma's last five night games against AP-ranked opponents have produced a total of 144+ points.
- Oklahoma has lost the first half in 13 of its last 16 night games against AP-ranked opponents.
- Baylor ranks 4th among Division 1 teams for three-point percentage this season (39.8%).
- Baylor ranks 5th among Division 1 teams for opponent rebounds per game this season (29.5).
- Oklahoma ranks 4th among Division 1 teams for opponent three-point percentage this season (27.9%).
- Oklahoma ranks 354th among Division 1 teams for opponent free throw percentage this season (76.2%).
Oklahoma vs Baylor Prediction
The Baylor Bears are going to get all the love from oddsmakers because they're at home and I guess on paper they're the more talented team. However, let's not ignore that Baylor has had issues against some of the better teams in the Big 12 and that defense comes and goes. The Oklahoma Sooners are good enough offensively and have a defense that travels, which is a recipe for a possible upset in this spot. The Big 12 is gladiator school where anybody can win any given night and points can be key. Give me OU and the buckets.