Georgetown vs Creighton Prediction College Basketball Picks 2/13/24
Creighton (17-6) vs Georgetown University (8-15)
Game Info: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 8:30 pm (CHI Health Center Omaha)
Betting Odds: Creighton -18.5 -- Over/Under: Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Georgetown Hoyas are riding an 8-game losing streak. The Creighton Bluejays look for a win after winning 5 of their last 8 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Georgetown Hoyas vs Creighton Bluejays prediction.
Georgetown Hoyas Betting Preview
The Georgetown Hoyas recently lost to Marquette, Seton Hall and UConn. The Georgetown Hoyas are averaging 71.6 points on 41.6 percent shooting and allowing 76.4 points on 47.9 percent shooting. Jayden Epps is averaging 17.6 points and 2.3 rebounds, while Dontrez Styles is averaging 13.5 points and 5.9 rebounds. Supreme Cook is the third double-digit scorer and Jay Heath is grabbing 3 rebounds. The Georgetown Hoyas are shooting 33.8 percent from beyond the arc and 71.8 percent from the free throw line. The Georgetown Hoyas are allowing 33.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 31.3 rebounds per game.
Creighton Bluejays Betting Preview
The Creighton Bluejays rebounded from losses to Butler and Providence with a win over Xavier. The Creighton Bluejays are averaging 80.7 points on 48.4 percent shooting and allowing 69.7 points on 41.4 percent shooting. Baylor Scheierman is averaging 18.5 points and 8.6 rebounds, while Ryan Kalkbrenner is averaging 17 points and 7.6 rebounds. Trey Alexander is the third double-digit scorer and Steven Ashworth is grabbing 2.9 rebounds. The Creighton Bluejays are shooting 35.7 percent from beyond the arc and 77.3 percent from the free throw line. The Creighton Bluejays are allowing 32.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 36.7 rebounds per game.
Creighton Bluejays Team Facts
- Creighton has won 18 of its last 20 night games at CHI Health Center Omaha against non-AP-ranked opponents.
- Each of the last five night games between Georgetown and Creighton at CHI Health Center Omaha have produced a total of 158+ points.
- Creighton has won the first half in 15 of its last 16 games against the Big East Conference at CHI Health Center Omaha.
Georgetown Hoyas Team Facts
- Georgetown has lost each of its last 17 games against AP-ranked opponents.
- Each of Georgetown's last five night games at CHI Health Center Omaha have produced a total of 158+ points.
- Georgetown has lost the first half in each of its last seven games against AP-ranked opponents.
- Creighton ranks 362nd among Division 1 teams for steals per game this season (3.7).
- Creighton ranks 362nd among Division 1 teams for opponent turnovers per game this season (7.7).
- Georgetown ranks 355th among Division 1 teams for opponent field goal percentage this season (47.9%).
Georgetown Hoyas vs Creighton Bluejays prediction
The Creighton Bluejays are the more talented team and have the offensive horses needed to blow the doors off here, but this is a boatload of points. The Georgetown Hoyas aren't winning games but they continue to compete and they've been in many close games this season. A bounce here or a bounce there and Georgetown is sitting in better light. Also, the Creighton Bluejays haven't been kind to bettors as they're 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games and 11-13 ATS on the season. I'll take a shot with Georgetown and the free buckets.