Richmond vs Boston College Prediction - College Basketball Picks 11/15/23
Boston College Eagles (2-0) vs Richmond Spiders (2-0)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Silvio O. Conte Forum)
Betting Odds: Boston College Eagles -4.5 -- Over/Under: 144.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ACCN Stream College Basketball all season on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Richmond Spiders will head up to Chestnut Hill to meet the Boston College Golden Eagles this Wednesday from the Conte Forum on the ACC Network.
Richmond Spiders Preview
Richmond comes in at 2-0 after defeating Siena at home, 90-48. The Spiders used a late rally to come away with the victory, and they’ll look to show some fight here in Knoxville. UR is scoring 91.5 points per game, on 51.6% shooting, while allowing 66.5 ppg.
Richmond Player Notes
• ETSU transfer Jordan King asserted himself immediately with a 34-point outing in the in-state victory over VMI, and he leads UR in scoring early on with 22.0 ppg.
• Former Wagner guard Delonnie Hunt has also settled in well thru two games, and he’s dishing out a team-lead 4.0 apg, while scoring 13.0 ppg.
• Greensboro native Isaiah Bigelow led the team with 17 points in the win over Siena, and he’s third on the team in scoring (12.0).
• Senior center Neal Quinn leads the Spiders in rebounding (7.0), while scoring 7.5 ppg.
Boston College Eagles Preview
Boston College enters at 2-0 after defeating the Citadel in Charleston by four, 75-71. The Eagles used a strong first half to tack on a quality non-conference win, and they’ll look to remain sharp here against Wofford. BC is scoring 82.0 points per game, on 51.2% shooting, while allowing 70.5 ppg.
Boston College Player Notes
• Senior forward Quinten Post had a big game in the season-opener against Fairfield with 31 points on 11/14 shooting, and he leads BC in scoring (20.5) and rebounding (6.5).
• Junior guard Jaeden Zackery scored an efficient 21 points in the win over the Citadel, and he’s averaging 15.5 ppg and a team-lead 4.0 apg.
• VA Beach native Donald Hand Jr. has hit multiple threes in both games, and he’s up to 11.5 ppg.
Richmond vs Boston College Trends
• UR is 2-0 against the spread, with a 1-1 O/U record
• BC is 1-1 ATS, with a 1-1 over/under record.
Corey’s Free Pick
The other school in my hometown comes into an interesting spot as road underdogs here, as Richmond has looked dominant through two games, while Boston College nearly suffered a loss to the Citadel. Despite my ties, I do notice how light of a home margin this could wind up being for Boston College, and after nearly losing last time out, they should come out a bit sharper here. The Eagles played well in their home opener, so let’s look for a similar effort here against Richmond. I’m a VCU guy so this doesn’t feel like betrayal, and I like backing Boston College at home for this non-conference battle.