Boise State vs UNLV Prediction - College Football Picks 12-02-2023
UNLV Runnin Rebels (9-3) vs Boise State Broncos (7-5)
Game Info: Saturday, December 2, 2023 at 3:00 pm (Allegiant Stadium)
Betting Odds: Boise State -2.5 --- Over/Under: 59 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Boise State Broncos and UNLV Rebels face off on Saturday in a college football showdown in the Mountain West Championship at Allegiant Stadium. Let’s look at the betting matchup and give a free Boise State vs UNLV prediction.
Boise State Looks for Fourth Straight Win
Boise State has won three straight games, and they have sure looked impressive. Two games ago against Utah State they won 45-10 and in the last game against Air Force they won 27-19. Even though they won the last game, the turnovers were a bit of an issue against Air Force, and they need to turn it around. Taylen Green completed 13 of his 17 passes for 228 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions. Boise State on the season is averaging 32 points while the defense is giving up 25.3 points per game. On the season Green has thrown for 1,526 yards, nine touchdowns, and eight interceptions.
Boise State Betting Trends
- Boise State has won each of its last seven matches as an away favorite when playing with a rest advantage.
- The favorite has covered the spread in each of Boise State's last five games.
- Boise State has won the first half in each of its last three games against conference opponents.
- Six of Boise State's last seven games in December have gone UNDER the total points line.
UNLV Looks to Bounce Back
UNLV has found a lot of success this season, but they are coming off a win in the last game. UNLV scored 31 points against San Jose State, but the defense really struggled giving up 37 points. Quarterback Jayden Maiava completed 19 of his 29 passes for 229 yards, one touchdown, and zero interceptions. Ricky White finished with five catches for 111 yards. UNLV on the season is averaging 35.5 points while their defense is giving up 25.6 points per game. The offense is ranked 19th but in this game they are going to need to the defense to step up here.
UNLV Betting Trends
- UNLV has won three of its last four games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- UNLV has covered the spread in each of its last seven games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Three of UNLV's last four games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Boise State vs UNLV Betting Prediction
UNLV’s defense was awful in the last game and they are going to really struggle again in this game. Boise State on the season is averaging 32 points and they are going to have no issue running up the score here. Look for Green to limit the turnovers and that is going to be the difference here as Boise State is going to pick up another big win. Back Boise State to cover the spread here.