Texas A&M vs LSU Prediction - College Football Picks 11/25/23
LSU Tigers (8-3) vs Texas A&M Aggies (7-4)
Game Info: Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 12:00 pm (Tiger Stadium)
Betting Odds: LSU Tigers -10 -- Over/Under: 66 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Texas A&M Aggies and LSU Tigers face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Tiger Stadium. Let's take a look at our Texas A&M vs LSU Prediction.
Jayden Daniels Looks to Make One Final Statement for LSU
If I had a vote for the Heisman Trophy, Jayden Daniels would be my choice, but I don’t have a vote, so what I say doesn’t matter a whole lot. For the people who actually do vote for the award, this will be their last chance to watch Daniels and he hopes that he can make one final statement. Last Week against Georgia State, LSU scored 56 points and the biggest reason was the play of their quarterback. He threw for 413 yards and six touchdowns. LSU on the season is averaging 46.8 points while their defense is giving up 27.5 points per game.
LSU Betting Trends
- LSU has won each of its last 10 home games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- LSU has covered the spread in nine of its last 10 games as a home favorite.
- LSU has won the first half in three of its last four games against conference opponents at Tiger Stadium.
- Fourteen of LSU's last 15 games have gone OVER the total points line.
Texas A&M Looks to Finish Regular Season Strong
Texas A&M will be looking for their new head coach soon, but they still have some unfinished business. Texas A&M has won two games in a row, and in the last game, they were able to knock off Abilene Christian 38-10. Under center for Texas A&M was Jaylen Henderson and he completed 16 of his 23 passes for 260 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. Overall this season the Aggies are averaging 34.5 points while their defense is giving up 19.5 points per game. In this game if they want to win it’s all going to come down to how they slowdown Daniels.
Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has lost each of its last nine road games against top-15 AP-ranked teams.
- Texas A&M has failed to cover the spread in six of its last seven games as a road underdog.
- Texas A&M has lost the first half in each of its last three games against conference opponents at Tiger Stadium.
- Each of Texas A&M's last four games as an underdog against top-15 AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
This game is going to come down to Daniels play, and he’s going to put on a show. This Texas A&M secondary has some issues and that is going to really hurt them here. Daniels might not throw for six touchdowns but he did in the last game, but he’s going to put on a show, and that Texas A&M will have no answer. I do think LSU will also struggle against the Aggies offense though, and Texas A&M will also have plenty of scoring here. This game is going to be a shootout. Back the over.