Louisiana-Monroe vs Louisiana Prediction - College Football Picks 11/25/23
Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (5-6) vs Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (2-9)
Game Info: Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 3:00 pm (Cajun Field)
Betting Odds: Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns -12.5 -- Over/Under: 54 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN+ Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Louisiana Monroe Warhawks and Lousiana Ragin Cajuns face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Cajun Field. Take a look at our Louisiana-Monroe vs Louisiana Prediction.
Louisiana Monroe Looks to Finish Season Strong
Louisiana Monroe only has two wins on the season and they are coming off another disappointing loss in the last game. Louisiana-Monroe scored only three points against Ole Miss and they ended up losing by 32 points. Jiya Wright completed 7 of his 19 passes for 56 yards, one interception, and zero touchdowns. Overall this season Louisiana Monroe is averaging only 17 points per game while their defense is giving up 33.4 points per game. The offense is ranked 130th.
Louisiana Monroe Betting Trends
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost 20 of its last 21 road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Louisiana-Monroe has failed to cover the spread in each of its last four November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost the first half in each of its last six games against conference opponents.
- Six of Louisiana-Monroe's last seven November games as a road underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
Louisiana Must Win This Game
There is no reason a Louisiana team with this much talent should miss a bowl game, but if they want to make that bowl game, this is one they have to win. In the last game against Troy, Louisiana scored only 24 points and they ended up losing by seven points. Chandler Fields completed 29 of his 39 passes for 282 yards, three touchdowns, and one interception. Louisiana on the season is averaging 30.5 points while their defense is giving up 28.8 points per game. In this game the running game needs to be good to take off some of the pressure.
Louisiana Betting Trends
- Louisiana has lost each of its last three games as a favorite.
- Louisiana has failed to cover the spread in six of its last seven games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Eighteen of Louisiana's last 20 games against conference opponents at Cajun Field have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Louisiana is in a must win, and they are going to find success here. Chandler Fields threw for three touchdowns in the last game and he’s going to have a huge game again here. Louisiana Monroe is averaging 17 points per game and their offense isn’t going to be anywhere close enough to find success in this game. This will be very comfortable win by Louisiana. Back Louisiana against the spread.