Jacksonville State vs New Mexico State Prediction - College Football Picks 11/25/23
New Mexico State Aggies (9-3) vs Jacksonville State Gamecocks (8-3)
Game Info: Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 4:00 pm (Aggie Memorial Stadium)
Betting Odds: New Mexico State Aggies +3 -- Over/Under: 49.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN+ Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks and New Mexico State Aggies face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Aggie Memorial Stadium. Take a look at our Jacksonville State vs New Mexico State Prediction.
Jacksonville State Looks to Build on Last Game
Jacksonville State has a ton of confidence, especially after the way they played in the last game. Jacksonville State scored 56 points against Louisiana Tech and that was enough for the blowout victory. The running game was wild and there were three different players that put up at least 122 yards. Malik Jackson finished with nine carries for 193 yards and two touchdowns. Jacksonville State on the season is averaging 31 points while their defense is giving up 20.4 points per game.
Jacksonville State Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has won six of its last eight games.
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread in each of its last four games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Each of Jacksonville State's last four road games have gone OVER the total points line.
New Mexico State Looks for Eighth Straight Win
New Mexico State has won seven straight games and still no one is talking about how good this team is. In the last game against Auburn, the defense gave up only nine points and that led to the victory. Diego Pavia completed 19 of his 28 passes for 201 yards, three touchdowns, and zero interceptions. New Mexico State is averaging 28.9 points while their defense is giving up 19.9 points per game. The offense is ranked 57th and in this game they are going to need to try and run up the score here.
New Mexico State Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has won each of its last seven games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- New Mexico State has covered the spread in each of its last nine games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- New Mexico State has won the first half in seven of its last nine games against conference opponents at Aggie Memorial Stadium.
- Six of New Mexico State's last seven games as an underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
There has to be a little concern about a letdown for New Mexico State here but I don’t believe it’s going to be an issue. New Mexico State only gave up nine points in his last game and he’s going to lockdown again here. New Mexico State is going to get another big game from Pavia and that is going to be the difference as New Mexico State is going to get the job done here. Back New Mexico State against the spread.