Georgia vs Georgia Tech Prediction - College football Picks 11/25/23
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-5) vs Georgia Bulldogs (11-0)
Game Info: Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 7:30 pm (Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field)
Betting Odds: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets +24 -- Over/Under: 60 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ABC Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Georgia Bulldogs and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Bobby Dodd Stadium. You're welcome to read our Georgia vs Georgia Tech Prediction.
Georgia Can’t Overllook This Game
Georgia isn’t facing the same Georgia Tech squad they have faced the last couple of years and this isn’t a game that they can overlook. In the last game against Tennessee, the Georgia defense had another huge game and they ended up winning 38-10. Carson Beck completed 24 of his 30 passes for 298 yards, three touchdowns, and zero interceptions. Georgia on the season is averaging 40.4 points while their defense is giving up 15.1 points per game. The offense and defense are both ranked 5th in college football.
Georgia Betting Trends
- Georgia has won each of its last 28 games.
- Georgia has covered the spread in six of its last seven November games as a road favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Georgia has won the first quarter in each of its last four games against opponents from the Atlantic Coast Conference at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field.
- Georgia has won the first half in each of its last six games against opponents from the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Each of Georgia's last four games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Georgia Tech Looks for Seventh Win
Georgia Tech sits with a 6-5 record and they are coming off a big win in the last game against Syracuse. Georgia Tech scored 31 points and that was enough for the nine point victory. Quarterback Haynes King completed 16 of his 20 passes for 138 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. Georgia Tech on the season is averaging 31.9 points while their defense is giving up 30.4 points per game. The offense is ranked 38th in the league but in this game the defense is going to need to be improved or it could be a long game.
Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech has lost each of its last eight games against opponents from the Southeastern Conference.
- Georgia Tech has failed to cover the spread in nine of its last 10 home games against top-15 AP-ranked teams.
- Georgia Tech has lost the first half in each of its last four home games against opponents from the Southeastern Conference.
- Each of Georgia Tech's last six games at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
This isn’t the same Georgia Tech team as years past, but this game is going to be a whole lot different. Georgia on the season is averaging 40,1 points and they are going to run up the score. I also expect their defense is going to turn over Haynes King a couple of times. Georgia isn’t going to give up more than 14 points here, and that will be enough for Georgia to get the job done. Back Georgia against the spread.