Colorado vs Utah Prediction - College Football Picks 11/25/23
Utah Utes (7-4) vs Colorado Buffaloes (4-7)
Game Info: Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 3:00 pm (Rice-Eccles Stadium)
Betting Odds: Utah Utes -23.5 -- Over/Under: 51 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Pac-12 Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Colorado Buffaloes and Utah Utes face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Rice-Eccles Stadium. This is our Colorado vs Utah Prediction.
Can Colorado Finish Season on a High Note?
Remember when the talk about Colorado was if they could contend for a National Title this season? Not only is Colorado not competing for a title, they won’t even be making a bowl game. Colorado sits with a 4-7 record and they are coming off another blowout loss. Colorado only scored 14 points against Washington State and that led to the blowout. Overall this season Colorado is averaging 29.2 points while their defense is giving up 35.9 points per game, In the last game Shedeur Sanders completed 6 of his 10 passes 86 yards and one touchdown.
Colorado Betting Trends
- Colorado has lost 13 of its last 14 games against conference opponents.
- Colorado has failed to cover the spread in 14 of its last 16 road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Colorado has lost the first half in 12 of its last 13 road games against conference opponents.
- Six of Colorado's last seven road games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Utah Looks to End Losing Streak
For everything Utah has been through this year, it’s pretty impressive how much success they have found. Utat has lost two games in a row and they were beaten in blowout fashion in the last game. Utah scored 18 points against Arizona and that led to another blowout defeat. Utah quarterback Bryson Barnes completed 31 of his 53 passes for 320 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions. Utah on the season is averaging 24.6 points while their defense is giving up 20 points per game.
Utah Betting Trends
- Utah has won each of its last 21 home games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Utah has covered the spread in eight of its last nine games against non-AP-ranked teams at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
- Five of Utah's last six home games in November have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
The answer to if Colorado can finish the season on a high note is no. Colorado is giving up 35.9 points per game and they are going to really struggle in this game. Barnes is going to throw a couple more touchdowns. Shedeur Sanders looks checked out for the Buffaloes and he’s not going to lead Colorado to a whole lot of offensive success. This is going to be a comfortable victory for Utah. Back Utah against the spread.