UTSA vs Tulane Prediction - College Football Picks 11/24/23
Tulane Green Wave (10-1) vs UTSA Roadrunners (8-3)
Game Info: Friday, November 24, 2023 at 3:30 pm (Benson Field at Yulman Stadium)
Betting Odds: Tulane Green Wave -3.5 -- Over/Under: 52 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ABC Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The UTSA Roadrunners and Tulane Green Wave face off on Friday in a college football showdown at Yulman Stadium. You're welcome to read our UTSA vs Tulane Prediction.
UTSA Has All The Confidence
UTSA has all kinds of confidence right now with the way they have played heading into this game. In the last game against South Florida, UTSA scored 49 points and that led to the blowout victory. Frank Harrris ended his UTSA home career with a bang completing 31 of his 46 passes for 411 yards and three touchdowns. Joshua Cepus also caught nine passes for 163 yards and a touchdown. UTSA on the season is averaging 33.1 points while their defense is giving up 24.3 points per game. Harris has thrown 17 touchdowns and he’s going to look to run up the score here.
UTSA Betting Trends
- UTSA has won 27 of its last 28 games against conference opponents.
- UTSA has covered the spread in five of its last six November games as a road underdog.
- UTSA has won the first half in each of its last seven road games against conference opponents.
- Four of UTSA's last five November games as a road underdog have gone OVER the total points line.
Tulane Looks for 11th Win
Tulane comes into this game with a 10-1 record overall and the defense really locked down in the last game. Tulane gave up only eight points to FAU and they ended up winning by 16 points. Michael Pratt hasn’t gotten enough attention for what he has done this season and in the last game he completed 21 of his 28 passes for 252 yards and three touchdowns. Tulane’s defense is the real strength of this team and they are giving up only 18.55 points per game. The offense might get the headlines, and they are good, but the defense is often overlooked.
Tulane Betting Trends
- Tulane has won each of its last 10 games against conference opponents.
- Tulane has failed to cover the spread in each of its last five home games.
- Tulane has won the first half in four of its last five home games against conference opponents.
- Tulane has won the first quarter in each of its last five home games against conference opponents.
- Eight of Tulane's last nine games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
UTSA is getting too many points. Harris is having a big season and even against a good defense he’s going to find success. Pratt has been good but even if this becomes a shootout, UTSA has the offense to keep up, and I wouldn’t be that shocked if they were to win this game outright. Back UTSA to cover the spread. It’s also a lean with the over to cash because of both of the offenses.