Oregon State vs Oregon Prediction - College Football Picks 11/24/23
Oregon Ducks (10-1) vs Oregon State Beavers (8-3)
Game Info: Friday, November 24, 2023 at 8:30 pm (Autzen Stadium)
Betting Odds: Oregon Ducks -13.5 -- Over/Under: 61.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Fox Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Oregon State Beavers will play the Oregon Ducks in a PAC-12 game on Friday night at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon. Oregon State is coming off of a loss to Washington and they are ranked #16, while Oregon only has one loss on the season and is ranked #6. Here you can read our Oregon State vs Oregon Prediction.
Oregon State Preview
The Oregon State Beavers are 8-3 (5-3) this season after they lost to Washington by a score of 22-20 last week. Oregon State trailed 22-10 at the half, but they did win the second half by a score of 10-0. The Beavers out gained Washington by a total of 317-272, but they turned the ball over three times in the game. Oregon State has also lost to Arizona and Washington State this season, with both losses coming by three points. The Beavers offense is scoring 36.3 points per game with 248.5 passing yards per game and 192.5 rushing yards per game, while going 41.4% on third downs. DJ Uiagalelei has thrown for 2,418 yards, 20 touchdowns, and six interceptions for the Beavers this season. Damien Martinez has rushed for 1,147 yards and nine scores, while Silas Bolden has caught 47 passes for 662 yards and four touchdowns. The Oregon State defense is allowing 20.6 points against per game this season.
The Oregon Ducks are 10-1 (7-1) this year after they defeated Arizona State by a score of 49-13 in their last game. Oregon scored 21 points in the first and second quarter and they were able to coast to the easy victory. The Ducks out gained ASU by a total of 603-316, but did turn the ball over two times in the game. Oregon’s only loss so far this season came on the road against Washington by a score of 36-33. The Oregon offense is averaging 46.5 points per game with 350 passing yards per game and 196.6 rushing yards per game, while going 52.8% on third downs. Bo Nix has thrown for 3,539 yards, 35 touchdowns, and two interceptions for the Ducks this year. Bucky Irving has rushed for 1,002 yards and 10 scores, while Troy Franklin has caught 68 passes for 1,221 yards and 13 touchdowns. The Oregon defense is giving up 16.7 points against per game this year.
Oregon Ducks Team Facts
- Oregon has won 22 of its last 23 games against conference opponents at Autzen Stadium.
- Oregon has covered the spread in each of its last five games against top-15 AP-ranked teams.
- Oregon has won the first quarter in four of its last five home games against conference opponents.
- Oregon has won the first half in eight of its last nine games against conference opponents at Autzen Stadium.
- Five of Oregon's last six November games against top-15 AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Oregon State Beavers Team Facts
- Oregon State has lost 18 of its last 19 games as an underdog against AP-ranked teams.
- Oregon State has covered the spread in six of its last seven November games as a road underdog.
- Oregon State has won the first quarter in five of its last six road games against conference opponents.
- Four of Oregon State's last five games as a road underdog have gone OVER the total points line.
- The Oregon are one of only 18 FBS teams undefeated in home games this season ([z-0]).
- Oregon has recorded the equal-most home wins by a margin of 30+ points of any FBS team this season (4).
Oregon State vs Oregon Prediction Breakdown
Oregon comes into this game looking to clinch a spot in the PAC-12 Title game and keep their hopes alive for the CFP, but they will have to get by their biggest rival to do so. The Ducks have played very well all season and they have won by margins of 36, 9, 44, 29, and 14 points in their last five games. Oregon has one of the best offensive attacks in the country, but will face a pretty good Oregon State defense here. The Beavers have had a very solid season as well and they almost were able to beat Washington last week. This should be a great game to watch, but I think this is too many points to give a good Oregon State team. The Beavers have only lost by margins of 2, 3, and 3 this season and I think they can keep this game relatively close.