Missouri vs Arkansas Prediction - College Football Picks 11/24/23
Arkansas Razorbacks (4-7) vs Missouri Tigers (9-2)
Game Info: Friday, November 24, 2023 at 4:00 pm (Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium)
Betting Odds: Arkansas Razorbacks +8.5 -- Over/Under: 55.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: SEC Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Missouri Tigers and Arkansas Razorbacks face off on Friday in a college football showdown at Razorback Stadium. Here you can check out our Missouri vs Arkansas Prediction.
Why Isn’t Arkansas Firing Sam Pitman?
Arkansas coach Sam Pitman isn’t the answer for this team to be in charge, but for some reason the university has already announced he’s going to be back next season. This is a team that should at least be competitive in the SEC and instead they don’t even have a chance to make a bowl game with one game left. Arkansas played a non conference game against FIU in the last game and they scored 44 points on the way to the victory. KJ Jefferson completed 15 of his 28 passes for 187 yards and three touchdowns.
Arkansas Betting Trends
- Arkansas has lost eight of its last nine games against AP-ranked teams.
- The underdog has covered the spread in each of Arkansas' last six games.
- Arkansas has lost the first half in four of its last five games against conference opponents at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- Each of Arkansas' last five games in November have gone OVER the total points line.
Missouri Still Not Getting Respect
Missouri is still not getting respect for how good they are. Missouri sits with a 9-2 record overall and still no one is talking about how good they have been. In the last game against Florida, the defense wasn’t great, but the offense did just enough to secure the two point victory. Brady Cook completed 20 of his 34 passes for 331 yards, one touchdown, and zero interceptions Missouri on the season is averaging 32.8 points while their defense is giving up 23.1 points per game. In this game it’s going to be important the defense creates a couple of turnovers.
Missouri Betting Trends
- Missouri has won each of its last six games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- The team ranked 10th in the AP Poll has failed to cover the spread in nine of its last 10 games.
- Each of Missouri's last three games as a road favorite have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Arkansas looked good in the last game against FIU, but that is FIU . This Arkansas offense overall isn’t very good. Missouri overall is giving up only 23.1 points per game and they are going to lockdown again in this game. Arkansas is going to struggle to get to 20 points here, and that is going to be enough for Missouri to get the job done. This one will be by at least 17 points. Back Missouri to win this game and cover the spread.