UL-Monroe vs Ole Miss Prediction - College Football Picks 11/18/23
Ole Miss Rebels (8-2) vs Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (2-8)
Game Info: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:00 pm (Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field)
Betting Odds: Ole Miss Rebels -37.5 -- Over/Under: 62.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: SEC Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The UL-Monroe Warhawks will play the Ole Miss Rebels in a non-conference game on Saturday afternoon at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi. UL-Monroe has lost eight games in a row, while Ole Miss is coming off of that 35 point loss to Georgia.
The UL-Monroe Warhawks are 2-8 (0-7) this year after they lost to Troy by a score of 45-14 in their last game. UL-Monroe trailed 21-0 at halftime, but they cut the lead to 21-7, before Troy ran away with the game. The Warhawks were out gained by a total of 346-309 and they went 0-4 on fourth down in the loss. UL-Monroe won their first two games of the year against Army and Lamar, but they have lost every game since then. The ULM offense is scoring 18.4 points per game with 194.6 passing yards per game and 141 rushing yards per game, while going 29.2% on third downs. Jiya Wright has thrown for 1,124 yards, 10 touchdowns, and six interceptions for the Warhawks this season. Hunter Smith has rushed for 423 yards and three touchdowns, while Tyrone Howell has caught 44 passes for 516 yards and seven scores. The ULM defense is allowing 33.2 points against per game this year.
Ole Miss Preview
The Ole Miss Rebels are 8-2 (5-2) this season after they lost to Georgia by a score of 52-17 last week. Ole Miss tied the game at 14 in the second quarter, but Georgia scored the next 31 points in the game to pull away. The Rebels were out gained by a total of 611-352 and allowed Georgia to go 5-8 on third downs. Ole Miss has also lost to Alabama this season by a score of 24-10. The Ole Miss offense is averaging 36.6 points per game with 285.2 passing yards per game and 181 rushing yards per game, while going 36.7% on third downs. Jaxson Dart (probable) has thrown for 2,579 yards, 16 touchdowns, and five interceptions for the Rebels this season. Quinshon Judkins has rushed for 868 yards and 14 scores, while Tre Harris has caught 40 passes for 761 yards and seven touchdowns. The Ole Miss defense is giving up 25.8 points against per game this season.
Ole Miss Rebels Team Facts
- Ole Miss has won each of its last nine games against non-conference opponents at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
- Ole Miss has failed to cover the spread in each of its last four games in November.
- Ole Miss has won the first quarter in each of its last four games against opponents from the Sun Belt Conference.
- Ole Miss has won the first half in 11 of its last 12 games against non-conference opponents at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
- Six of Ole Miss' last seven November games at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium have gone UNDER the total points line.
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks Team Facts
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost each of its last 14 road games against opponents from the Southeastern Conference.
- Louisiana-Monroe has failed to cover the spread in each of its last four road games against non-conference opponents.
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost the first half in 25 of its last 29 games against non-conference opponents.
- Five of Louisiana-Monroe's last six November games as a road underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
Ole Miss was able to hang with Georgia for the first quarter and a half, but they couldn’t keep up with the Bulldogs after that. The Rebels have been very good this season against everyone not named Alabama and Georgia, and they should win this game easily. UL-Monroe is one of the worst teams in the country and they just allowed 45 points to Troy. Ole Miss could score 70 points on this team if they wanted to, but I am sure they will take it easy in the second half. Either way, I am taking Ole Miss to win this game by a lot of points.