Nevada vs Colorado State Prediction - College Football Picks 11/18/23
Colorado State Rams (4-6) vs Nevada Wolf Pack (2-8)
Game Info: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 pm (Canvas Stadium)
Betting Odds: Colorado State Rams -12.5 -- Over/Under: 46.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: MW Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Nevada Wolf Pack and Colorado State Rams face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium.
Nevada Needs to Get Their Offense Going
Nevada comes into this game with a 2-8 record overall and the offense just hasn’t been good enough. In the last game, they had one of their better offensive games putting up 24 points, but the defense let them down giving up 41 points. AJ Blanco completed 13 of his 25 passes for 161 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. Running back Sean Dollars had a strong game putting up 82 points and a touchdown. Nevada overall this season is averaging 18.2 points while their defense is giving up 32.9 points per game.
Nevada Betting Trends
- Nevada has lost nine of its last 10 road games.
- Nevada has failed to cover the spread in four of its last five November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Nevada has lost the first half in three of its last four road games against conference opponents.
- Three of Nevada's last four games as a road underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
Colorado State Has Great Shot to Make Bowl Game
Colorado State has four wins so far this season but if they win the last two games they will make a bowl game. In the last game against San Diego State, Colorado State scored 22 points and that was enough for the three point victory. At halftime, they were up 15-0, but they almost blew the game late. The Rams were led by Justin Marshall and he finished with 18 carries for 119 yards and a touchdown. The Rams on the season are averaging 25.9 points while their defense is giving up 30.8 points per game. In this game the defense is going to need to step up here and put the pressure on Nevada.
Colorado State Betting Trends
- Colorado State has lost nine of its last 11 games in November.
- Colorado State has failed to cover the spread in eight of its last nine games as a favorite.
- Each of Colorado State's last five November games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Colorado State is going to find success in securing the win, but I do think Nevada is going to keep this game close. Nevada on the season is averaging 25.9 points per game and I don’t think they really have the talent to pull away. Nevada on the season is averaging 18.2 points per game but they will score more than that here. Nevada will put up at least 24 points and that will be enough to cover the spread. Back Nevada against the spread.