Hawaii vs Wyoming Prediction - College Football Picks 11/18/23
Wyoming Cowboys (6-4) vs Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-7)
Game Info: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 pm (Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium)
Betting Odds: Wyoming Cowboys -13.5 -- Over/Under: 45 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Spectrum SPorts PPV Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and Wyoming Cowboys face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at War Memorial Stadium.
Hawaii Looks for Third Straight Win
Hawaii only has four wins so far this season but two of those have come in their last two games. In the last game against Air Force, Hawaii scored 27 points but even mroe impressive was the defense that gave up only 13 points. Brayden Schager had a solid game putting up 176 yards and two touchdowns. He also rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown. Hawaii is averaging 22 points while their defense is giving up 32.1 points per game. The offense overall is ranked 105th, and they are going to need to be better with the scoring.
Hawaii Betting Trends
- Hawaii has covered the spread in seven of its last eight November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Hawaii has lost the first half in four of its last five road games against conference opponents.
- Each of Hawaii's last three games as an underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
Wyoming was Sure Disappointed in Last Game
Wyoming comes into this game with a 6-4 record overall but in the last game they didn’t look great. Wyoming scored 14 points against UNLV while the defense gave up 20 points and that led to the defeat. Andrew Peasley completed 11 of his 22 passes for 144 yards, one interception and zero touchdowns. He also rushed 69 times for one touchdown. Wyoming is averaging 22.9 points while their defense is giving up 26 points per game. The offense is ranked 65th.
Wyoming Betting Trends
- Wyoming has won each of its last 10 games as a favorite.
- Wyoming has failed to cover the spread in five of its last six games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Wyoming has won the first quarter in each of its last seven games against conference opponents at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Wyoming has won the first half in each of its last five games against conference opponents at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Six of Wyoming's last seven games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
The way Wyoming looked in the last game really lost them a ton of confidence and it’s going to hurt them again here. Hawaii’s defense stepped up a big way in the last game against Air Force, and they are going to step up again here. Wyoming is averaging only 22.9 points per game and they aren’t going to run up the score here. Hawaii’s offense success will allow them to keep it close and they will cover the spread.