Buffalo Bulls vs Miami-OH Prediction - College Football Picks 11/15/23
Miami-OH RedHawks (8-2) vs Buffalo Bulls (3-7)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Fred C. Yager Stadium)
Betting Odds: Miami-OH RedHawks -9 -- Over/Under: 40.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN2 Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Buffalo Bulls and Miami of Ohio Redhawks face off on Wednesday in a college basketball showdown at the Yager Stadium.
Down season for Buffalo
Buffalo comes into this game with a 3-7 record overall and they are coming off another loss in the last game. Buffalo faced off against Ohio and the offense scored only 10 points on the way to the defeat. Cole Snyder completed 14 of his 21 passes for 171 yards. Ron Cook rushed 16 times for 48 yards. Buffalo on the season is averaging 23 points while their defense is giving up 28.2 points per game. The offense is ranked 97th, and they are going to need to find a way to get the offense going here.
Buffalo Betting Trends
- Buffalo has lost each of its last seven games in November.
- Buffalo has failed to cover the spread in each of its last seven games in November.
- Each of Buffalo's last six games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Miami Redhawks Look for Third Straight Win
The Miami of Ohio Redhawks sit with an 8-2 record overall, and they have won two games in a row. In the last game against Akron the defense was elite, giving up zero points and that led to the 19 point victory. The Redhawks found a ton of success on the ground and it was Rashad Amos that finished with 15 carries for 118 yards and two touchdowns. The Redhawks on the season are averaging 28.7 points, while their defense is giving up 17.1 points per game. The defense is ranked 12th, and the defense is going to need to step up here.
Miami Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has won each of its last 11 home matches when playing with a rest disadvantage.
- The home team has covered the spread in each of the last six games between Buffalo and Miami (OH).
- Seven of Miami (OH)'s last eight games against conference opponents at Fred C. Yager Stadium have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
This total is too high. The Buffalo offense has been an issue this season, and now they have off against a Miami defense that has been lights out. The Redhawks gave up zero points in the last game, and Buffalo is going to finish with seven points or fewer. The Redhawks will score enough to win, but they aren’t going to run up the score, and that will be the difference here. Back the under to cash here.