Temple vs USF Prediction - College Football Picks 11/11/23
USF Bulls (4-5) vs Temple Owls (3-6)
Game Info: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 12:00 pm (Raymond James Stadium)
Betting Odds: USF Bulls -7.5 -- Over/Under: 69 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN+ Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Temple Owls and South Florida Bulls face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Raymond James Stadium.
Temple Needs Win to Keep Bowl Hopes Alive
Temple comes into this game with a 3-6 record overall and they are coming off a win in the last game. Temple scored 32 points against Navy and that was enough for the 14 point victory. EJ Warner had a strong game completing 27 of his 33 passes for 402 yards, four touchdowns, and two interceptions. Two games ago against SMU the defense gave up 55 points and they are going to need the defense to be a whole lot better here. Temple on the season is averaging 20.6 points while their defense is giving up 35.8 points per game.
Temple Betting Trends
- Temple has lost each of its last 12 road games.
- Temple has covered the spread in each of its last four November games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Temple has lost the first half in 10 of its last 12 road games against conference opponents.
- Each of Temple's last six November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Can South Florida’s Defense be Better?
South Florida comes into this game with a 4-5 record overall and they are coming off another terrible loss in the last game. South Florida scored 50 points against the Memphis Tigers in the last game but the defense gave up 59 points. Byrum Brown completed 31 of his 39 passes for 357 yards, five touchdowns, and one interception. South Florida is averaging 30.4 points while their defense is giving up 37 points per game. In this game the defense is going to need to be better here.
South Florida Betting Trends
- South Florida has lost each of its last 13 November games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- South Florida has failed to cover the spread in each of its last five November games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- South Florida has lost the first half in five of its last six games against conference opponents at Raymond James Stadium.
- Ten of South Florida's last 11 games against conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
These are two defenses that haven’t been great and I don’t really trust either of the defenses here. South Florida’s offense was also impressive in the last game scoring 50 points and they are going to have no issue running up the score again here. Look for both teams to really struggle to defend here and that is going to be the difference as this game is going to go over the total. Back the over.