Ole Miss vs Georgia Prediction - College Football Picks 11/11/23
Georgia Bulldogs (9-0) vs Ole Miss Rebels (8-1)
Game Info: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Sanford Stadium)
Betting Odds: Georgia Bulldogs -10.5 -- Over/Under: 58.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Ole Miss Rebels will play the Georgia Bulldogs in a SEC game on Saturday night at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia. Ole Miss only has one loss on the season, while Georgia remains unbeaten.
Ole Miss Preview
The Ole Miss Rebels are 8-1 (5-1) this season after they defeated Texas A&M by a score of 38-35 in their last game. Ole Miss led 31-21 in the fourth quarter, but they needed a late touchdown drive to escape with the win. The Rebels out gained Texas A&M by a total of 518-457 and forced one turnover in the game. Ole Miss’ only loss this season came against Alabama by a score of 24-10. The Ole Miss offense is averaging 38.8 points per game with 297.7 passing yards per game and 181.2 rushing yards per game, while going 36.3% on third downs. Jaxson Dart has thrown for 2,467 yards, 16 touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Rebels this season. Quinshon Judkins has rushed for 793 yards and 12 touchdowns, while Tre Harris has caught 38 passes for 749 yards and seven scores. The Ole Miss defense is giving up 22.9 points against per game this year.
The Georgia Bulldogs are 9-0 (6-0) this year after they defeated Missouri by a score of 30-21 last week. Georgia trailed 13-10 in the third quarter, but they finished the game on a 20-8 run to win. The Bulldogs were out gained by a total of 385-363 and forced two turnovers in the game. Georgia is one of the few undefeated teams remaining, but they are without their best offensive player, which is Brock Bowers. The Georgia offense is scoring 40 points per game with 325.3 passing yards per game and 167.7 rushing yards per game, while going 55.2% on third downs. Carson Beck has thrown for 2,716 yards, 16 touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Bulldogs this year. Daijun Edwards has rushed for 633 yards and eight scores, while Dominic Lovett has caught 39 passes for 398 yards and two touchdowns. The Georgia defense is allowing 15.4 points against per game this season.
Georgia Bulldogs Team Facts
- Georgia has won each of its last 26 games.
- Georgia has covered the spread in five of its last six games against top-10 AP-ranked teams at Sanford Stadium.
- Georgia has won the first half in 21 of its last 27 games against conference opponents.
- Seven of Georgia's last eight games against top-15 AP-ranked teams at Sanford Stadium have gone UNDER the total points line.
Ole Miss Rebels Team Facts
- The team ranked 10th in the AP Poll has lost five of its last six games.
- The team ranked 10th in the AP Poll has failed to cover the spread in each of its last six games.
- Ole Miss has won the first quarter in seven of its last nine games against conference opponents.
- Nine of Ole Miss' last 10 November games as an underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Georgia are one of only 27 FBS teams undefeated in home games this season ([z-0]).
- Georgia has scored 45+ points in four home games this season - most of any FBS team.
Georgia was able to escape a test from Missouri last week, but they will be in for another good game here. The Ole Miss offense can score points in a hurry, but their defense is not the best. Georgia should be able to move the ball and I expect their defense will make a few plays to slow Ole Miss down. We should be in for a very exciting game here, but I think the Georgia defense will be the difference. Take the Bulldogs here.