Memphis vs Charlotte Prediction - College Football Picks 11/11/23
Charlotte 49ers (3-6) vs Memphis Tigers (7-2)
Game Info: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 2:00 pm (Jerry Richardson Stadium)
Betting Odds: Charlotte 49ers +9.5 -- Over/Under: 52 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN+ Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Memphis Tigers and Charlotte 49ers face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Jerry Richardson Stadium.
Memphis Offense Has Confidence
Memphis comes into this game with a 7-2 record overall and they are coming off a big victory in the last game. Memphis faced off against the South Florida Bulls and they scored 59 points on the way to the victory. Seth Henigan completed 23 of his 40 passes for 349 yards and four touchdowns. Memphis on the season is averaging 39.2 points while their defense is giving up 27.9 points per game. The offense is ranked 11th and they are going to need to run up the score here.
Memphis Betting Trends
- Memphis has won each of its last 10 games as a favorite.
- Memphis has covered the spread in seven of its last eight November games as a road favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Each of Memphis' last five games as a favorite have gone OVER the total points line.
Charlotte Looks to Build on Last Game
Charlotte comes into this game with a 3-6 record overall but they are coming off a big win over Tulsa. Charlotte scored 33 points against Tulsa and that was enough to win in overtime. Trexler Ivey completed 20 of his 36 passes for 277 yards, one touchdown, and zero interceptions. Charlotte overall has had some major issues with the offense and they are averaging only 16.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 24.8 points per game. The offense is ranked 131st and they are going to need to find a way to get the offense going here.
Charlotte Betting Trends
- Charlotte has lost six of its last seven home games against conference opponents.
- Charlotte has failed to cover the spread in 10 of its last 11 games at Jerry Richardson Stadium.
- Four of Charlotte's last five November games as a home underdog have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Memphis is going to have no issue running up the score here. Charlotte are averaging only 16.8 points per game and the offense isn’t going to be good enough. Memphis is averaging 39.2 points and in the last game they scored 59 points. Look for Memphis to have no issue running up the score and that is going to be the difference as Memphis is going to get the job done. Back Memphis against the spread.