Cincinnati vs Houston Prediction - College Football Picks 11/11/23
Houston Cougars (4-5) vs Cincinnati Bearcats (2-7)
Game Info: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 7:00 pm (TDECU Stadium)
Betting Odds: Houston Cougars -2.5 -- Over/Under: 55 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FS1 Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Cincinnati Bearcats and Houston Cougars face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at TDECU Stadium.
Cincinnati Looks for Third Win
Moving to the Big 12 has not been very nice for Cincinnati and coming into this game they sit with a 2-7 record. In the last game against UCF, Cincinnati scored 26 points, but the defense gave up 28 points and they ended up losing by two. Under center for Cincinnati was Emory Jones who completed 16 of his 22 passes for 217 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. The Bearcats are averaging 25.3 points while their defense is giving up 28.3 points per game. The offense is ranked 79th, and they are going to need to find a way to get the offense going.
Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has lost each of its last seven games.
- Cincinnati has failed to cover the spread in six of its last seven games.
- Cincinnati has won the first half in 10 of its last 13 road games against conference opponents.
- Each of Cincinnati's last three road games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Houston Needs Two More Wins
Houston currently sits with a 5-4 record overall and with two more wins they will clinch a bowl game. In the last game against Baylor, it took overtime, but Houston was able to secure the one point victory. Donovan Smith completed 21 of his 26 passes for 236 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions. Houston on the season is averaging 25.2 points while their defense is giving up 31.6 points per game. The offense is ranked 80th in the league while the defense is ranked 110th.
Houston Betting Trends
- Houston has won 32 of its last 39 games against non-AP-ranked teams at TDECU Stadium.
- The home team has covered the spread in five of Houston's last six games.
- Six of Houston's last seven games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
There are better games on the board to bet, but if you want a play in this game, Cincinnati is the play. The Bearcats are the better offensive and defensive team, and in this game this defense is going to step up. Cincinnati is going to find a little offensive success here and that is going to be the difference as the Bearcats are going to get the job done. Back Cincinnati to cover the spread here.