Air Force vs Hawaii Prediction - College Football Picks 11/11/23
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (3-7) vs Air Force Falcons (8-1)
Game Info: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 11:00 pm (Clarence T.C. Ching Complex)
Betting Odds: Hawaii Rainbow Warriors +19 -- Over/Under: 47 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Spectrum PPV Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Air Force Falcons and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Clarence T.C. Chang Athletics Complex.
How Does Air Force Bounce Back?
Air Force sits with an 8-1 record but they are coming off a very disappointing loss. Air Force faced off against Army, a game they should have won, and the offense only scored three points on the way to the 20 point defeat. At the end of the first quarter they were down 17-0 and they ended up losing. Air Force on the season is averaging 30.2 points while their defense is giving up 14.4 points per game. The offense is ranked 52nd but the defense is ranked 5th. Emmanuel Michel has been the top rusher for Air Force putting up 733 yards and nine touchdowns. In this game, the offense needs to get going.
Air Force Betting Trends
- Air Force has won 13 of its last 14 games.
- Air Force has covered the spread in five of its last six games against conference opponents.
- Four of Air Force's last five November games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Hawaii Coming off Big Win
Hawaii sits with a 3-7 record and they are coming off a big victory in the last game. Hawaii scored 27 points against Nevada, and that was enough for the 13-point victory. Brayden Schager had a strong game completing 21 of his 38 passes for 203 yards, two touchdowns, and zero interceptions. Pofele Ashlock caught nine passes for 87 yards and two touchdowns. Hawaii on the season is averaging 21.5 points while their defense is giving up 34 points per game. The defense is ranked 122nd, and in this game the defense is going to need to step up in a big way.
Hawaii Betting Trends
- Hawaii has lost four of its last five games.
- Hawaii has covered the spread in each of its last four November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Hawaii has lost the first half in each of its last four home games against conference opponents.
- Each of Hawaii's last three games as an underdog against Air Force have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Air Force struggled in the last game, but they are going to bounce back here. This Hawaii offense overall hasn’t been great and they are going to really struggle again here against this Air Force defense. Look for Air Force to get the offense going early, and that is going to be the difference here as Air Force is going to get the job done. Back Air Force against the spread here.