Wyoming vs UNLV Prediction - College Football Picks 11/10/23
UNLV Rebels (7-2) vs Wyoming Cowboys (6-3)
Game Info: Friday, November 10, 2023 at 10:45 pm (Allegiant Stadium)
Betting Odds: UNLV Rebels -5.5 -- Over/Under: 50.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FS1 Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Wyoming Cowboys will play the UNLV Rebels in a Mountain West game on Friday night at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. Wyoming has lost two of their last three games, while UNLV only has one conference loss on the year.
The Wyoming Cowboys are 6-3 (3-2) this season after they defeated Colorado State by a score of 24-15 in their last game. Wyoming led 10-7 at halftime and they extended the lead to 24-7 going into the fourth quarter for the win. The Cowboys out gained Colorado State by a total of 334-274 and forced three turnovers in the game. Prior to this win, Wyoming lost two games in a row against Boise State and Air Force. The Wyoming offense is scoring 23 points per game with 149.7 passing yards per game and 152.4 rushing yards per game, while going 36.7% on third downs. Andrew Peasley has thrown for 1,195 yards, 15 touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Cowboys this season. Harrison Waylee has rushed for 686 yards and three touchdowns, while Wyatt Wieland has caught 29 passes for 270 yards and four scores. The Wyoming defense is allowing 25.1 points against per game this season.
The UNLV Rebels are 7-2 (4-1) this year after they defeated New Mexico by a score of 56-14 in their last game. UNLV led 35-7 at halftime and was able to coast to the easy victory in the second half. The Rebels out gained New Mexico by a total of 416-362 and forced two turnovers in the win. UNLV’s lone conference loss this season came against Fresno State by a score of 31-24. The UNLV offense is averaging 36.7 points per game with 225.4 passing yards per game and 199.1 rushing yards per game, while going 53.2% on third downs. Jayden Maiava has thrown for 1,828 yards, 10 touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Rebels this season. Vincent Davis Jr. has rushed for 520 yards and four scores, while Ricky White has caught 54 passes for 876 yards and six touchdowns. The UNLV defense is giving up 25.4 points against per game this year.
UNLV Rebels Team Facts
- UNLV has won eight of its last nine games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- UNLV has covered the spread in seven of its last eight matches when playing with a rest disadvantage.
- UNLV has won the first half in three of its last four home games against conference opponents.
- Each of the last three November games between Wyoming and UNLV have gone OVER the total points line.
Wyoming Cowboys Team Facts
- Wyoming has lost 16 of its last 17 games as a road underdog.
- Wyoming has covered the spread in four of its last five games as an underdog.
- Wyoming has lost the first half in three of its last four road games against conference opponents.
- Each of Wyoming's last four November games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
- UNLV has recorded the equal-most home wins by a margin of three points or less of any FBS team this season (2).
- Wyoming has recorded the most home wins by a margin of five points or less of any FBS team this season (3).
- Wyoming has recorded the equal-most home wins by a margin of three points or less of any FBS team this season (2).
UNLV comes into this game in the middle of a great season and they will look to keep pace with Fresno State and Air Force in the Mountain West standings. Wyoming has been solid this season as well, but they are one game behind UNLV in the standings. The Rebels offense has been very good this season and they have scored 44 points or more in three of their last five games. Wyoming plays a lot better at home than they do on the road, as they are 0-3 on the road this year. I really like this UNLV team and I think their offense will continue to put up big numbers. Take the Rebels here.