Utah State vs San Diego State Prediction - College Football Picks 11/4/23
San Diego State Aztecs (3-5) vs Utah State Aggies (3-5)
Game Info: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Snapdragon Stadium)
Betting Odds: San Diego State Aztecs +2.5 -- Over/Under: 56.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Utah State Aggies and San Diego State Aztecs face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Snapdragon Stadium.
Utah State Has Lost Two Straight
Utah State comes into this game with a 3-5 record overall and they have lost two games in a row. In the last game against San Jose State, Utah State scored 21 points but the defense gave up 42 points. McCae Hillstead completed 17 of his 29 passes for 160 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions. Utah State is averaging 35.6 points while their defense is giving up 34 points per game. The offense has been good and is ranked 21st, but the defense is ranked 122nd. In this game if Utah State wants to win this game, they are going to need the defense to step up in a big way here.
Utah State Betting Trends
- Utah State has won each of its last six November games as a road favorite against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Utah State has failed to cover the spread in each of its last six road games against conference opponents.
- Each of Utah State's last four games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Can San Diego State Score a Point Here?
San Diego State comes into this game with a 3-5 record overall, but they are coming off their worst loss of the season. San Diego State only gave up six points to Nevada, but they failed to score any points and that led to the loss. That last loss was the first win that Nevada was able to win. San Diego State is averaging 19.6 points while their defense is giving up 28.1 points per game. The offense is ranked 118th in college football and they need to find a way to get the offense going here.
San Diego State Betting Trends
- The road team has won each of the last four games between Utah State and San Diego State.
- San Diego State has failed to cover the spread in three of its last four games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Nine of San Diego State's last 10 home games in November have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
This San Diego State offense is a big issue and they are going to really struggle in this game. In the last game the Aztecs failed to score any points, and this is a team that has had issues moving the ball all season. Utah State is averaging 35.6 points per game and they are going to have no issue running up the score here. Look for Utah State to win this game by at least a touchdown. Back Utah State against the spread.