Middle Tennessee vs New Mexico State Prediction - College Football Picks 11/4/23
New Mexico State Aggies (6-3) vs Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-6)
Game Info: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 6:00 pm (Aggie Memorial Stadium)
Betting Odds: New Mexico State Aggies -3.5 -- Over/Under: 56.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Middle Tennessee State and New Mexico State Lobos face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Aggie Memorial Stadium.
Middle Tennessee Competitive in Last Game
Middle Tennessee sits with a 2-6 record but they were competitive in the last game. Middle Tennessee was tied going into the 4th quarter against Liberty, but they didn’t score any more points and ended up losing by seven. Under center for the Blue Raiders was Nicholas Vattiato and he completed 24 of his 37 passes for 332 yards, four touchdowns, and two interceptions. Middle Tennessee is averaging 23.8 points while their defense is giving up 33.1 points per game.
Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee has won three of its last four November games as an underdog.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread in five of its last six November games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Four of Middle Tennessee's last five games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
New Mexico State Coming off Another Key Win
New Mexico State sits with a 6-3 record overall and they are coming off another victory in the last game. New Mexico State scored 27 points against Louisiana Tech and they won by three points. Star Thomas finished with 10 carries for 88 yards. Diego Pavia finished completing 10 of his 19 passes for 95 yards and a touchdown. New Mexico State is averaging 29.4 points while their defense is giving up 21.4 points per game. The offense is ranked 60th and they are going to need to get out to a fast start here.
New Mexico State Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has won each of its last four games.
- New Mexico State has covered the spread in each of its last six games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- New Mexico State has won the first half in six of its last eight games against conference opponents at Aggie Memorial Stadium.
- Seven of New Mexico State's last eight November games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
New Mexico State should be favored by at least a touchdown here. This Middle Tennessee defense isn’t good giving up 33.1 points per game and New Mexico State is going to find offensive success here. Look for the Lobos to get close to 35 points, and that is going to be enough for the Lobos to win this game by at least a touchdown. Back New Mexico State against the spread.