Hawaii vs Nevada Prediction - College Football Picks 11/4/23
Nevada Wolf Pack (2-6) vs Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-7)
Game Info: Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 4:00 pm (Clarence Mackay Stadium)
Betting Odds: Nevada Wolf Pack -3.5 -- Over/Under: 50.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and Nevada Wolfpack face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Mackay Stadium.
Hawaii Looks to Improve on Last Week
Hawaii sits with a 2-7 record overall and last week against San Jose State they looked awful. Hawaii failed to score any points while the defense gave up 35 points on the way to the defeat. Brayden Schager completed 17 of his 29 passes for 132 yards, one interception and zero touchdowns. The top rusher had only 17 yards. Hawaii overall is averaging 20.9 points while their defense is giving up 36.2 points per game. On the season Schager has thrown for 2,565 yards, 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. The running game hasn’t been good enough and they need a balanced running game here.
Hawaii Betting Trends
- Hawaii has lost each of its last eight road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Hawaii has failed to cover the spread in seven of its last eight games.
- Hawaii has lost the first half in each of its last four road games against conference opponents.
- Each of Hawaii's last five games against non-AP-ranked teams at Mackay Stadium have gone UNDER the total points line.
Nevada Finally Figuring it Out?
Nevada comes into this game with a 2-6 record overall but they have won two games in a row. In the last game against New Mexico, Nevada scored 34 points against New Mexico and that was enough for the 10 point victory. Jamaal Bell had a strong game on the ground finishing with 11 carries for 76 yards and a touchdown. Nevada overall this season is averaging 18 points which is 127th in the league. The defense hasn’t been much better giving up 32.6 points per game.
Nevada Betting Trends
- Nevada has lost each of its last three games as a favorite.
- Nevada has failed to cover the spread in seven of its last eight games against conference opponents at Mackay Stadium.
- Nevada has lost the first half in six of its last seven games against conference opponents at Mackay Stadium.
- Each of Nevada's last eight games as a favorite against Hawaii have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
There are better games to bet on the board. That being said, Nevada is going to find success here. Hawaii’s offense looked awful in the last game, and they don’t have the offense to keep this game close. Nevada scored 34 points in the last game and they are going to have no issue running up the score in this game. This is going to be a comfortable victory for Nevada. Back Nevada against the spread.