Colorado State vs Wyoming Prediction - College Football Picks 11/3/23
Wyoming Cowboys (5-3) vs Colorado State Rams (3-5)
Game Info: Friday, November 3, 2023 at 8:00 pm (Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium)
Betting Odds: Wyoming Cowboys -7 -- Over/Under: 41 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Colorado State Rams and Wyoming Cowboys face off on Friday in a Mountain West College Football showdown at War Memorial Stadium.
Colorado State Has Been So Inconsistent
Colorado State comes into this game with a 3-5 record overall, and they have lost two games in a row. Two games ago against UNLV they only lost by two points, but in the last game against Air Force they lost 30-13. The offense actually moved the ball decently in the last game, but they just didn’t finish drives. Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi completed 28 of his 45 passes for 297 yards, one touchdown, and zero interceptions. Vann Schield finished with 14 carries for 53 yards. Colorado State on the season is averaging 27.8 points while their defense is giving up 33.1 points per game. The offense has been decent, but the defense is ranked 118th. This isn’t a very disciplined team and they have 75.6 penalty yards per game.
Colorado State Betting Trends
- Colorado State has lost each of its last nine November road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Colorado State has covered the spread in six of its last seven games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Three of Colorado State's last four games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Wyoming Looks to End Losing Streak
Wyoming overall sits with a 5-3 record overall, but they have lost two games in a row. In the last game against Boise State, Wyoming scored only seven points and they ended up losing by 25 points. The offense couldn’t move the ball at all against Boise State, and that led to the defeat. Andrew Peasley completed 10 of his 20 passes for 85 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. The top rusher for Harrison Waylee finished with 10 carries for 18 yards. Wyoming overall is averaging 23.9 points while their defense is giving up 26.4 points per game. This overall is a disciplined team, and they are averaging only 4.13 penalties per game which is 9th in the league.
Wyoming Betting Trends
- Wyoming has won each of its last nine games as a favorite.
- Wyoming has failed to cover the spread in each of its last five games as a favorite.
- Wyoming has won the first quarter in each of its last six games against conference opponents at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Wyoming has won the first half in each of its last four games against conference opponents at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium.
- Five of Wyoming's last six games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
It might not be a very popular pick, but Colorado State is going to keep this game close. The Wyoming offense really looked bad in the last game, and although they are going to be better here they aren’t going to blow them out. Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi is going to have a big game for Colorado State and he’s going to find the end zone in this game. Colorado State is going to score at least 27 points here, and that is going to be enough for them to keep it within a field goal. Back Colorado State against the spread.