Ball State vs Bowling Green Prediction - College Football Picks 11/1/23
Bowling Green Falcons (4-4) vs Ball State Cardinals (2-6)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Doyt L. Perry Stadium)
Betting Odds: Bowling Green Falcons -6 -- Over/Under: 39.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Ball State Cardinals and Bowling Green Falcons face off on Wednesday in a college football showdown at Doyt Perry Stadium.
Bowling Green Has Confidence
Bowling Green has a ton of confidence heading into this game and in the last game the offense was impressive. Bowling Green scored 41 points against Akron and that led to the easy victory. Terion Stewart finished with 19 carries for 131 yards and three touchdowns. On the season, Bowling Green is averaging 22.3 points while their defense is giving up 25 points per game. The offense is ranked 102nd, while the defense is ranked 62nd. Stewart has 110 carries for 670 yards and seven touchdowns.
Bowling Green Falcons Team Facts
- The favorite has won each of Bowling Green's last five games at Doyt Perry Stadium.
- The favorite has covered the spread in each of Bowling Green's last four games at Doyt Perry Stadium.
- Each of Bowling Green's last six November games as a favorite against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Ball State Finally Picked up a Second Win
Ball State only has two wins in the last game, but they were able to pick up a victory in the last game. Ball State scored 24 points against Central Michigan and they were able to secure the seven point victory. Marquez Cooper had a strong game, finishing with 26 carries for 162 yards and a touchdown. On the season, Ball State is averaging 16.1 points while their defense is giving up 29 points per game. The offense is ranked 129th in the league, while the defense is ranked 97th.
Ball State Cardinals Team Facts
- Ball State has lost each of its last six road games.
- The home team has covered the spread in seven of Ball State's last eight games.
- Each of Ball State's last 10 November games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
- Ball State has suffered the equal-most road losses by a margin of 30+ points of any FBS team this season (2).
Shane’s Free Pick
Bowling Green’s offense has been good heading into this game, and they are going to have no issue running up the score in this game. Bowling Green scored 41 points in the last game and although they might not get to that number here, they are going to get close. On the season, Ball State is averaging only 16.1 points per game, and they aren’t going to have enough offense to keep this game close. Back Bowling Green against the spread here.