Wyoming vs Boise State Prediction - College Football Picks 10/28/23
Boise State Broncos (3-4) vs Wyoming Cowboys (5-2)
Game Info: Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 5:30 pm (Albertsons Stadium)
Betting Odds: Boise State Broncos -5 -- Over/Under: 49 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FS2 Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Wyoming Cowboys and Boise State Broncos face off on Saturday in a college football showdown at Albertsons Stadium.
Wyoming Looks to Bounce Back
Wyoming sits with a 5-2 record overall but they are coming off a loss in the last game. Wyoming scored 27 points against Air Force but it wasn’t enough as the defense gave up 34 points and that led to the defeat. Andrew Peasley had a strong game completing 15 of his 25 passes for 212 yards and three touchdowns. Wyoming on the season is averaging 26.3 points while their defense is giving up 25.6 points per game. The offense is ranked 85th in the league while the defense is ranked 71st.
Wyoming Betting Trends
- Wyoming has lost 15 of its last 16 October games as a road underdog against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Wyoming has covered the spread in seven of its last eight games against Boise State.
- Wyoming has won the first half in each of its last three games against conference opponents.
- Wyoming has won the first quarter in each of its last three games against conference opponents.
- Each of Wyoming's last four games as an underdog against Boise State have gone UNDER the total points line.
What is Going on With This Boise State Team?
Boise State comes into this game with a 3-4 record overall but I still don’t know what we are going to get from them week to week. In the last game against Colorado State, Boise State scored 30 points but it wasn’t enough as they lost 31-30. They were outscored 21-13 in the 4th quarter and that led to the defeat. Running back Ashton Jeanty had a strong game finishing with 31 carries for 212 yards and three touchdowns. Boise State is averaging 29.7 points while their defense is giving up 30.9 points per game.
Boise State Betting Trends
- Boise State has won seven of its last eight home games against conference opponents.
- The underdog has covered the spread in each of the last four games between Wyoming and Boise State.
- Seven of Boise State's last eight games as a favorite against Wyoming have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
Wyoming is going to keep this game close. This Boise State defense isn’t good givign up 30.9 points per game and they are going to really struggle again in this game. Wyoming is going to get a strong game from Peasley and that is going to be the difference here as the Cowboys are going to going to keep this game close. It wouldn’t shock me if Wyoming is able to win this game outright. Back Wyoming against the spread.